I'll Kill You

Same dayOnika

Same day
Onika

"Lauren pass me my phone." It was like 12 AM and I was ready to go home and Beyoncé wasn't here yet so I was going to call a uber. This is why I'd rather drive my car. Beyoncé be all over the place.

Texting Bey I told her I'm going to call myself a uber and she instantly FaceTimed me.

"What Beyoncé?"

"What you got a attitude for? Why are you mad? I'm coming don't call no uber." She was sitting in her car, obviously driving. She looked good but I don't care. She's annoying.

I'm lying, she still looked the fuck good.

"What you mean why I'm mad? You were supposed to be here hours ago Beyoncé."

"I'm sorry. I was caught up with my sister. You know how bad I missed her. But I'm coming right now. Like 10 minutes away." She looked at me for a quick second before putting her eyes back on the rode. I can tell she was speeding. That's what she always do.

"Slow down. And okay. I'm tired so hurry up." I was about to hang up on her.

"How you gone tell me to slow down then tell me to hurry up? And don't hang up this phone." She told me, slowing down her car.

"You're not supposed to be on the phone when driving Bey." I said as i looked at Lauren. This bitch was knocked out. Her and Robyn had a long day with they nasty asses. I didn't touch neither of them until they got in the shower.

"Girl I'll be fine. We're talking."

"No beyoncé that's dangerous."

She just stared at me blankly for a quick second. "Onika shut up. Everything is dangerous."

"Okay good bye." I hung up on her. She called again but like for what? It's not like we was on a regular call, we was on facetime and she could look at me at the wrong moment. I don't even use regular calling anymore, I literally would have no reason to.

Not too long after Beyoncé was outside honking her horn, her music just as loud, I could feel the vibrations on the ground. I crunched my face up as I picked up my phone and charger walking out the door.

She rolled down her window before calling after me. "Come on sexy!" She yelled for me, opening my door from the inside.

Mugging her, I sat down slamming her car door before lowing down her music. "Don't be slam-"

"Shut up Beyoncé." I looked over at her. "Don't do that ever again. Like ever."

"What I do?" She looked at me confused.

"Why are you honking for me with this loud ass music playing in this nice ass quiet neighborhood? You could have just called me or came to the door. Yelling out the window for me? Don't do that." I rolled my eyes slouching on her passenger seat. I was so annoyed right now. My ears were irritating me from the hearing aids and all I wanted to do was go to sleep.