Playing Cards

April 27, 2020Omniscient

April 27, 2020
Omniscient

It hasn't been long since the Aniyah incident. Beyoncé made sure that Aniyah would be no where to be found and nothing would come back to her or Onika.

After seeing her kill someone, Beyoncé knew she was far in love. She found that shit as a turn on and just overall sexy. She praised the ground that Onika walked on. She couldn't even go a day without seeing her baby. Beyoncé was actually on her way to go see Onika now.

She was mad at her at the moment but she knew she couldn't be mad for much longer. Especially not at Onika. She just didn't like how she was being rushed off the phone this morning.

Once she finally reached the house, Beyoncé's eyebrows raised as she stepped foot in Onikas apartment, seeing never seen before, big shoes sitting at the front door. Hearing Onikas cackles and a deep manly voice spray the environment and she slowly closed the door stepping foot into the house.

"Lord." She looked up at the roof. "She better not be." She finished before making her way to the living room.

She saw a dark toned buff man sitting on the opposite chair. Onika was smiling at him as they talked.

"Onika." Beyoncé called for her, making her eyes go up to her other, her smile immediately got wider as she got up to hug her.

"Hi baby." Her arms wrapped tightly around Beys neck. Beyoncé's eyes stayed on the unknown man as she slowly wrapped her arms around Onikas torso.

"Wassup baby?" She replied. Onika pulled away then pecked her lips making Bey take her focus off the man and put it on her girlfriend. Kissing her forehead, she pulled away.

Onika grabbed Beys hand pulling her right next to her to sit on the couch so that Beyoncé could rest her arm over Onikas shoulders, as she slouched.

"Who's you?" Her tone came off more aggressive as she looked over at the man. She didn't even mean for it to come off like that but it already happened.

Onika quickly looked up at Beyoncé before turning her head so that she was looking at her as well

"What is wrong with you?"

Beyoncé just shrugged as she moved her head from Onikas hands. "It's a simple question. Who are you?" Again her tone was just as aggressive, if not more.

"Be-"

"It's cool Onika." He cut her off. Then brought his eyes to stare at Beyoncé with the same intense stare she had on him. "Darries." He spoke with the same aggressive tone as he leaned forward from his chair. "What's the issue?"