Sasha

Omniscient

Omniscient

Beyoncé's leg shook as she stared ahead, driving way over the speed limit with Robyn in the passengers seat. August and Jay right behind them trying their hardest to keep up with her.

"Slow down Beyoncé." Robyn spoke. Beyoncé turned her head to look at her, flaring her nose she pressed down on the peddle harder, ignoring her. Robyn knew when Beyoncé got like this, to leave her the hell alone.

"Baby, listen to Robyn." Onika spoke softly over the phone, she never hung up.

"I'm not even fucking speeding." She mumbled. She wasn't listening to either of them right now. Her trigger finger was itching.

Once she got in front of Onikas house, she put in her silencer before stepping foot out the car. Robyn followed right after, then August and Jay.

Seeing about 10 men in front of her girlfriends front door, banging at her door and windows, her temper grew higher.

"Don't shoot Bey."

"Fuck that." Beyoncé didn't say anything else, or warn anybody, as she aimed her gun, immediately shooting as she watched bodies drop to the floor, as Jay and August followed after her.

Once they realized men falling, they started shooting back, sounded like fireworks even though it was bullets. Now Robyn had her gun out as she shooted, seeing some men start to run for their lives.

Beyoncé chuckled as she looked at all the dead bodies on the floor, walking over them to get to the front door. "Back in blood." She cracked herself up, then remembered why she was actually here.

She didn't care to run down the block trying to shoot niggas, while her girlfriend was in the house crying. Realizing the door was locked she yelled for Onika, letting it be known that it was her.

As soon as Onika heard her voice she quickly opened the door wrapping her arms around her neck as she cried, colliding their bodies together. She didn't even notice the bodies on the floor, or Robyn behind Bey.

Beyoncé wrapped her arms tightly around her torso and picked her up, allowing Onikas legs to wrap around Beys waist. She stepped into Onikas house closing the door, already knowing that they were going to clean up the mess outside and that her girlfriend didn't want company right now.

She rubbed Onikas back while she cried in her neck. Carrying her up to her room she whispered calming nothings into her ear to calm her down.

"I was so scared Bey. They were all around my house." Onika leaned back some to wipe her tears before she was put down on the bed.

"I promise you, that won't ever happen again." Bey leaned down kissing the shorter girls lips. She just nodded.

"I have to move." Onika stressed. "Again." Onika wasn't scared at first but once they started going all around her house and throwing things at her windows, she started to get frightened. Either way she knew all she had to do was call her beloved girlfriend.