Comfortable

February 9, 2021Omniscient

February 9, 2021
Omniscient

"Beyonce.. I swear to god." Onika huffed, she tried to get out of Beyoncés grip. Onika moved into her penthouse a few weeks ago and she's been loving the feeling of being in her own space again. She got back into her art and has been making more and more money off her paintings.

She always pours her feelings into her artworks, that was her way of coping with her anxiety, and she was happy that she made lots of money off of doing something that she loved.

"Stay still Onika. You smell good." Beyoncé smiled into her neck as she tightened her grip on Onikas waist. "It's only 5 in the morning, we got all day."

"We do not have all day. I'm trying to take a shower and get my day started, I want to go out later baby." She turned in Beys arms smiling down at her before kissing her forehead then kissing her lips.

"Five more minutes baby, please." She ran her hands down Onikas body as she spoke.

"Fine." Onika slowly shut her eyes.

_

Five minutes turned into thirty minutes and thirty minutes turned into two hours. When Onika opened her eyes she groaned knowing that she wasn't sleeping for no damn five minutes. She slowly made her way out of Beys arms before leaning over her.

"Bey wake up." She shook her. "Nuh uhhh." Beyoncé turned over. "Beyoncé, I am not playing with you at all today. Get the fuck up." She slapped her bare back.

Beyoncé's eyes popped open as she arched her back letting a dangerous scream out of her throat. "Fuck bruh!" She looked up at the shorter girl who was smiling now that she woke up.

Onika grabbed her arm pulling her out of the bed and into the bathroom. "I'm going to beat your ass." Bey spoke as she picked up the shorter girl, resting her on the counter before grabbing her jaw roughly.

As Onika looked into her eyes she felt her core throb. Biting her lip she spoke, "I'm sorry." You could hear the innocence laced in her voice. She leaning into Bey barely kissing her lips then pulling away slowly, teasing Beyoncé in the process.

"Fuck." Beyoncé sighed letting go of her jaw. She knew what Onika was doing and she was not for it at all. Onika loved to play with her, especially when it came to any type of sexual intercourse.

"What's wrong baby?" Onika spoke lowly, wrapping her legs around Beyoncé's waist pulling her in closer. "Ohhh." Bey was pushing against her lower area.

"Onika don't make me fuck you right her on this sink."

"What's the problem with that?" Onika egged her on. Even though she has been teasing Beyoncé, she has been effecting herself in the process. She wanted Beyoncé just as bad as Beyoncé wanted her, but she didn't want to give her body to anyone with out making sure they deserved it

"You know what... fuck it." Beyoncé removed herself from Onika reach. Going to the side of the sink to where she kept a bowl of mints, taking two and putting one in her mouth, and the other in Onikas mouth, picking her up she walked back in the room.

"What you doing?" Onika smiled as she put her hand on Beys chest to keep herself stable in her hold, She didn't answer her. When she layed Onika on her back, she swiftly pulled down her pants with her bottom lip in between her teeth, as the shorter girl looked down at her.

"You don't even got on no panties." She looked down at Onikas glistening pearl. When she pulled herself out, Onikas eyes widened as she put her hand on Beys stomach. "Damn Bey. How long?"

She just shrugged. "I don't measure my dick. I just know this shit big." She said cockily, Onika just rolled her eyes as she sat up, spitting in her hand. She started to slowly stroke it, pulling Bey down by the back of her neck, sloppily kissing her as Beyonce grunted in her mouth.

"You're crazy if you think I'm about to let you fuck me, with that shit." Onika laughed trying to hide the fact that she was actually getting nervous.

"Oh I thought you was all big and bad, now you scared Nic?"

"I ain't scared of no damn thing."

"Nothing but my dick." Beyoncé grunted as she looked at Nicki still stroking her. She didn't know if Onika was being serious or playing, but when she felt Onikas soft hands putting her dick back in her pants she mentally cried knowing she was most likely not going to get any from her.

"Man move." Beyoncé moved from between her legs walking into the bathroom closing the door. Watching bey throw a mini fit, Onika laughed before getting up pulling up her pants and trying to open the bathroom door only for it to be locked.

"Bey what are you doingggg?"

"None of your business. Leave me alone."

That nasty bitch in there jacking off.  Onika thought as she laughed.

"Alright now but make sure you clean up after yourself and hurry up I have to shower." She heard a big huff from the other side of the door. "Onika! Move away from the damn door!"