Alice in Pain

ALICE POV

I was sitting on our couch in the living room with Namjoon and Hoseok, just simply watching some kind of show and enjoying each other's company. Hoseok's hand was slowly caressing my stomach while Namjoon's fingers were running up and down my spine. I had really no clue on what show we were watching but it was kinda scary and I found myself hiding behind my mates arms, seeking their protection.

I think the show was some kind of horror or crime fiction but that didn't really matter anyway, the thing was that on the screen there was this girl who was running from her killer or something and the whole thing disturbed me so much. I didn't understand why it disturbed as much as did but I felt her fear as my own. So I asked the two if we could turn it off as it was starting to scare me.

Namjoon took the remote and pressed turn off and it was as if the scenery changed with the press of a button. This time I was on a stage with Soonyoung, Jun, Minghao and Chan. The spotlights were on them but no one else was in sight. The four of them were chatting away, seemingly having fun. The shadows started to get closer to them and I tried to get over to them to warn them but something was stopping from stepping into the light. I was stuck in the shadows. I could only watch as Chan took off his shirt and wiped the sweat away from his forehead but something was wrong. His body was littered with almost black marks, making him look like a horror show.

Before I could call for help or ask Chan if he was okay, I was being pulled away from them and deeper into the shadows until they consumed everything including light.

When I opened my eyes again, I found myself at the studio in the dressing room. Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on the floor eating some kind of take away, discussing something but I couldn't seem to understand a word of what they were saying. I walked over to Taehyung who was the closest and placed my hand on his shoulder but it went right through. Stumbling back with a shriek, I looked at my own hand in shock. I then went over to the two others and tried to touch them but the same thing happened. 

Panic that my Soulmates couldn't see or feel me, I sat in front of Jungkook on my knees, begging him to acknowledge me. But even as my tears fell from my eyes and my pitch high from distress, my Alpha couldn't hear me. So I tried with Jimin and put my head against his but I just went through. I know that it was desperate of me to try to do it with Tae as well, nevertheless I sat in front of him and placed my hands on his and just looked at him, ignoring how our hands went through each other. I was still crying and whimpering but it was useless.

Looking down and seeing myself slowly disappear was almost a relief. That way I wouldn't be living in a reality where my mates couldn't see me. I welcomed the nothingness with open arms.

Next time I opened my eyes I was with Joshua and Hansol walking around in my hometown. Hansol holding both of our hands and I felt so relieved that he could actually touch me. He gave my hand and a squeeze and I squeezed back. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad as before. I spoke too soon because suddenly I was on the ground and I could see Hansol and Joshua fighting to get to me but hundreds of people flooded the streets and separated us from each other. People's shoes kept on touching my body and every touch made me scream in pain. It was even hard but every touch felt like someone was kicking my stomach. I could hear Hansol and Joshua's voices yelling after me, trying to reach me but it didn't take long before my vision was blocked from all of the people walking over me and I could no longer see the blue sky.

I was no longer outside when I regained my vision. Instead I was inside Genius studio and laying on the ground. Yoongi was sitting, working on something on the mixer, his headphones on. He then turned and looked at me with such love, stood up and walked towards me. "What are you doing on the ground, Love."