Alice Astray

ALICE POV

He let me be for the rest of the evening. So I was left to my own devices with his cum spilling out of my vagina with no way to clean myself. I feel disgusting, I feel used, I feel worthless and most of all I feel numb. It was crazy how quickly you could go from high emotions to total numbness. 

It didn't take long before my body simply couldn't take anymore and I went unconscious. My body was so tired that I went through the whole night without dreams, and lucky for me because I knew what that would have meant for me. At least with this I could let my body rest for just some hours. 

When I woke up again, my hands and feet were untied and my back was against his chest. He was holding me close like I was some kind of precious little doll, being so careful with me. He jumped so much with his feelings and I couldn't for the life of me figure him out. I could not see what would make him mad beside the obvious, I just couldn't read him. But I was once again trapped in his arms as he slept away.

Slowly I let my hand down to feel my vagina to see if I was cleaned down there and found dried cum on my legs and between my folds. It was scratchy and icky and I wanted nothing more than to get it rid of it. So I quietly started to rub it off in the sheets, temporarily cleaning it while he still was asleep.

I managed to get most away when I could feel him stir beside me. I stilled my movement and regulated my breathing, trying to feign sleeping. "I know when you are faking it Sweetheart."

It was pointless so I just opened my eyes again. Why did I even try to fake it. He grabbed me by the side and turned me so that I was facing him. "Now Alice, who is your mate?"

"..."

"Who is your mate?!"

So maybe it wasn't the best of ideas that I've ever had but at this point I
didn't care if I died right then and there, I just wanted to escape this hell hole. If that meant by death, then so be it. "Namjoon."

"What Did You Say!?" His voice was filled with anger, this was really not a good idea but I didn't care so I repeated myself.

"I said Namjoon, also Seungcheol, Jimin, Wonwoo, Tae…" he had once again his hand on my throat, squeezing the life out of me but unlike last time I didn't go unconscious. Instead he stopped at the last moment, making me gasp for air, my lungs burning from the lack of oxygen. I knew he wasn't shy to hurt me so when he stood up and started to drag me with him, I wasn't so surprised.

"THEY ARE NOT YOUR MATES, I'M YOUR MATE!!!" His hand tightly grabbed around my wrists and dragged me out of the room. My legs could barely keep up and if it wasn't for the fact that we were going fairly fast then I probably would have fallen.

He dragged me out of the apartment and down the hall, we made a lot of turns and it seemed like the hallways would go on forever, it was like a maze. Then we were standing in front of a door, me leaning slightly up against him as I had no support to my legs right now. They were trembling. He turned to me as he opened the door with a disappointing smirk."This is your fault, you do know that, don't you my precious."

If I thought the other apartment felt scary then I wasn't prepared for this room. It was almost bare except a metal operating table, a metal cabinet hanging on the wall and some rope dangling over the side of the table. It gave me chills. What was he planning to do?

He dragged me into the room and towards the metal table. When he threw me onto the table I yelped as the metal made it sound like thunder as it gave slightly after at my weight.. He then took the rope and tied my hands up over my head, pulling the knot until it hurt and I had no way to escape. The end of the rope he put through a hook in the ceiling that I hadn't noticed before and down to another hook by the floor, making the rope be completely taut. He walked over to me slowly, putting a loving hand on my face that I rejected by moving my face. He was shaking in anger and slammed his hand down on the table making me flinch before storming back to the end of the rope and started pulling it making me stand up in the process and in the end stand up on my tippy toes. The pull stretched my whole body and I could hear my body giving after.