Alice by Home

3RD POV

Seungcheol was caressing Alice's arm, the Omega had finally gotten out of her sub headspace after hours and was now snuggling into the leader passed out. Jihoon was on the other side of him, also snuggling. There was something about having the two smallest up against his body, it was a feeling he really couldn't describe. Jisoo was laying on the other side of Alice, the Omega had refused to leave her side since they came back. Chan was up against Jihoon hugging the older Omega close as he as well nuzzled into his neck. Seungkwan was laying at Alice's feet, covering her from all sides, making her feel safe. Seungkwan was looking up at the leader as they were having a mind link conversation. It wasn't before long when Seungkwan moved out of the bed and out of the room, looking one final time at the group on the bed.

He then moved into the sitting area where all of the Alphas were either sitting or pacing. They all looked up as Seungkwan came into the room, stopping whatever they were doing beforehand to hear what the young Omega had to tell them.

"She is fine" sighs of relief filled the room, and some of them who were holding their breath, finally took one. Seungkwan moved over to the couch to sit down before continuing. "It took us hours to get her out as she could barely recognise us in her state. She doesn't have the pack mark yet, which was what made it difficult. But she is passed out now, exhausted, the four of them taking care of her at the moment"

He then looked at Hansol who was standing with a bit of exhausted look. "Now please tell me what had happened, Jisoo refused to speak about it in there, which I understand completely. What happened Hansol?"

The others were also looking at him in anticipation as he had yet to say anything. Mostly because he needed at least one Alpha to calm him down when he spoke about and they were all at that time occupied. But now Kwan was here, so he walked over to him in a few strided and sat down beside him, to then just pull him onto his lap, his chest facing against his. "It was her boss, he was trouble."

The others were listening intensely, waiting to hear exactly what he would say. Seungkwan nuzzled into Hansol's neck, which helped with his blood pressure. "The low life was saying he owned her and was using his Alpha voice on her in the worst way possible. She dropped too fast, it was almost instant that it happened. I think that it has happened before…"

The room was silent but the only thing that could be heard was their breathing. Every single Alpha looked like they were about to kill Alice's boss personally. They were all releasing angry pheromones out in the air and it was almost hard to breath in there. The worst part was that right now they couldn't contribute with helping get better, they could only watch and as much as they wanted to beat the boss to a pulp, they knew they needed to be on the side of the law. It just made them more irritated.

Seungkwan fought back a sob at hearing what had happened, but right now he needed to calm down his AAlphas. They were all getting riled up and if Alice came in while they were like this, she would most likely drop again. He knew that the others wouldn't forgive themselves for that, so he needed to get them back again. He knew right now that he was smelling a lot like Alice, having helped her the last few hours. Actually he smelled like all five Omegas and he was gonna use that to his advantage. He pressed Hansol's head into his neck, letting him smell them all on him. The reaction was almost instant, as he started licking his pack mark, letting the smell spread over him. He then let out a needy purr, knowing that it got the attention of all the Alphas. But there were eight Alphas and only one him, he knew he needed assistance. So he mind linked the youngest of the Alphas, hoping he would help. 'Chan, Alphas need us, sitting room now'

'I'm coming' perfect, he knew he would be quick to get here and those two were the youngest Omegas so they would feel extra protectiveness around them, putting their need to protect what was theirs hopefully down in the time for Alice to come back in. A body had in the meantime moved behind and was now breathing in on the other side of his neck. Probably finding solace in the smells. Good. Hands started to roam his body and he purred again, letting them know they are doing a good job.