Alice in Hell

3RD POV

After Hoseok had come and made all of us go home by Namjoon's order, we were all confused on what was happening. The only thing we got told was that Namjoon had explicitly told them that none of us were allowed to leave our home. He had never done that before.

This had caused a lot of us to panic especially since it seemed like it was only us Omegas and not the Alphas that the rule was meant for. Something must have happened at work and none would tell us what had caused this reaction.

Joshua was sitting in the living room area when Seungheol and Jin came home. He quickly ran towards the two to welcome them home but was met with solemn faces. The panic that had died down a bit as he was home, suddenly spiked up again. Something was completely wrong. "Why are you looking like that?"

"Joshua, can you be a sweetheart and go get everyone into the living room. I need to tell everyone something." Seungcheol sounded urgent and Joshua quickly did as he was told, knowing this was not the time to ask questions. He got everyone into the living room after a few minutes, knowing kinda where everyone was. Jungkook was sitting on the couch with Jimin in his lap and Tae by his side. Seokmin was sitting just beside Tae, holding his hand and slowly caressing it. Soonyoung, Minghao, Jun and Chan were sitting on a pile on the floor and lastly were Joshua and Jihoon who were both leaning up against the wall close to each other. All were waiting on what Seungcheol was about to tell them.

Seungcheol took a deep breath and squeezed the hand of Jin, knowing how hard those next words were gonna be. There was so quiet as he started to speak, no one dared to say a sound. He started from the beginning talking about Seungkwan and what had happened to him and how they should be extra attentive around him but be ready to give him space if he needed so. Next he explained what had happened to Jin, the oldest letting their hands intertwine as he himself was reminded what had occurred in that basement. When the information about Alice's disappearance came though both Joshua and Jihoon felt their knees give away and they both sank to the floor in distress, clinging to each other in fear over their missing mate. Jun was quick to react and rushed over to the two Omegas and tugged them close, hoping he could give them some form of security.

Back at the studio Hansol was finally starting to smell Seungkwan's scent again and was currently in the middle of scenting him with his own, both for Seungkwan and his own mentality. Hansol also knew that they should soon venture home again so that they could rest. Taking off his own hoodie, he started to get Seungkwan inside of it so he could get some warmth as they ventured into the cold and dark night. "Baby Boo? We need to get home now, so I need you to stand so we can walk out. Can you do that?"

Kwan nodded, not wanting to be difficult and with Hansol help they slowly stood up. Hansol released him for a split second and Kwan's legs suddenly turned to jelly and he could feel that he was about to crash down to the floor again. Luckily Hansol realised his mistake fast enough and quickly caught him before that could happen. "I got you, I got you, now breathe with me. In... out... in... out... That's good, you are doing great. Are you ready to try again?"

As he once more nodded in affirmative, Hansol took his arm and placed it over his shoulder, letting him use him as a crutch. They slowly walked over to the door and waited. Not long after someone knocked on the door, Hansol quickly sent a 'Is it you?' over the mindlink and when he got a yes and deemed it safe, he opened the door. Outside stood Jungkook ready to take them home. He looked them both over, checking to see how they were fairing. "Hey Kwannie, ready to go home?"

Seungkwan wanted nothing more than to go home. He wanted nothing more than to feel the comfort of his Alpha's bed and completely disappear from the outside world. So he nodded and took a hold of Jungkook's outstretched hand, letting both of them support him to the car.