Alice by Mind

ALICE POV

The days went quickly after that and days turned to weeks. The visit to the doctor was short and efficient, everything seemed okay, except I was underweight. Jin had of course promised to feed me up, so that I'll be in a healthy weight class again. It was so sweet of him, even though I knew that I was gonna gain weight over here anyways, since back in the states I sometimes didn't have enough money for food. Now you are asking why I bought tickets to see Seventeen when I was low on money, which is understandable, but my real financial problems first came after I bought those tickets like a year in advance. And I truly didn't want to sell those, no matter how hard times became. Understandable now that I know that they were my soulmates, something was probably pulling me in their direction all the time.

Tae had kept his words and we went shopping for things to my room, which ended up him buying almost anything I looked at for more than a few seconds. He had apparently 'stolen' Namjoon's card for this, saying that this was an emergency. Apparently shopping for me was an emergency. I didn't get a say over this to be honest. Tae, Seungkwan and Jimin used a whole day with me to get my room liveable, also by stealing a lot of clothes from all of the Alpha, it was supposed to help me sleep better. Which to be honest it did the first day I did sleep alone. 

Namjoon ended up buying me a new phone, saying that they needed to know that they could get in contact with me at all times. I'm so bad at technology, so I opted for the most basic ones. Kakaotalk was apparently a go to, and I was quick to get all of my mates as friends on there. Well Seungkwan did it for me. Then I was added to a group chat for us all and a secret Omega group chat that I should never mention in front of any Alpha. It sounded so secretive, but in the end it was just being used to send memes to each other, which was hilarious by the way.

The boys had to start working again, which meant I used a lot of time alone in the house, such a big house seemed so empty when it was only me. The other texted me as often as they could, but they also needed to work, plus we had all decided that I needed a little more time before coming down to the company with them. Seungkwan had tried faking sickness the first day I was supposed to be left alone, just to stay with me but it is hard to fake something for your soulmates, so of course he ended up going anyway. Not without pouting, I promised him that he would be the first one I wrote to if I needed something, and only then he reluctantly agreed to go. It wasn't always like this though, sometimes their schedules were different and one or two got to stay home the whole day, having a free day. 

Today was one of those days was I was fully alone. I had been in Korea for about three weeks and both groups had a packed schedule today. BTS was filming a new music video, the video being a full day shoot and Seventeen was filming their Going Seventeen episode, and then had a signing later that day. This meant that I wouldn't see any of them the whole day and that was a first. Not that I was totally freaking out, I did live alone for five years before meeting them. But that didn't mean that the others were freaking a little out. I had awoken a bit early to eat breakfast with them. Kookie had asked if I could sleep with him that night, so that also made it easier to wake up. I said my goodbyes to them and they all kissed me farewell. Namjoon was the last to say goodbye, making me promise to call him in an emergency and as they all walked out to do their job, I was suddenly alone.

Most of the day was alright, Seungkwan had installed a few games on my phone, which meant I used all my battery life on playing Superstar Pledis. That game was addicting. So my phone was charging in my room as I walked around the house and looked at everything here. I walked over to the shelf with all of their awards on, just admiring their talent. 

I heard the front door open, thinking it was probably someone of the boys who forgot something at home. I was about to welcome them when a hand pulled me away from the awards and towards the front door while talking angrily "Who the hell are you, this is a private home!"