Alice in Incognito

3RD POV

Namjoon and Jin had been sitting and discussing their future Vlive together and Jin had the brilliant idea to use some old props from an old BTS Run video as a small nod for their fans. Jin had offered to go and find it now and Joon had told him that it would probably be in the storage room in the basement where a lot of things were kept, especially weird things like that. Jin kissed his mate quickly, telling him that he would be quick before heading downstairs.

That was half an hour ago and to be honest Joon was starting to get worried. Maybe it was just his inner Alpha that was panicking for no reason, but then he was gone for another fifteen minutes and he knew he needed to check on him to calm his inner self.

Jin had of course left his phone in his bag so he couldn't exactly call him, but Joon knew where he was going, so it shouldn't be a problem finding him.

He walked by the Genius Studio when Yoongi suddenly came out, looking a bit worried. Joon placed his hand on his bicep and looked at him in confusion. "Is there something wrong Yoongs?"

"I don't know, I just have a bad feeling that something happened and I'm usually right about those." Yoongi sometimes had a six sense when it comes to stuff like this, so that definitely made Joon more worried than he was before. "It's probably nothing. Anyway... Joon, where are you headed?"

"Jin went down to get something in the basement and has now been gone for forty five minutes, I was on the way to check on him." Yoongi looked at his mate in a bit of horror before taking his hand in his and dragging his ass quickly down to the basement, fully intending on checking with him, praying  that his bad feelings weren't about Jin and he for once were not right.

They both came downstairs and saw the storage room in the end of the hallway, the door was slightly open. A pit in their stomachs formed as they neared the door, a slight metallic smell coming front the room. Namjoon quietly called out to him "Jin, are you alright in there?"

No answer, it made both of them walk even faster and quickly entered the room. At first they couldn't see much but when they turned on the lights, they saw the ends of two feets laying on the ground, unmoving. Their heart stopped for a second, clearly smelling their Jin and his distress. They both ran over to their mate and the sight that met them was terrifying.

Jin was laying on his stomach on the floor, his usually semi blonde hair now coloured a nice blood red. Both of the Alphas were quick to run to his side, panic spreading through every bone in their bodies. Their Omega was hurt on their watch and they needed to take care of them immediately. They quickly confirmed that he was at least breathing, but as Namjoon looked Jin over for further damages, Yoongi had this weird feeling to look up and around and he kinda wished he didn't.

On a couch near Jin's unconscious body sat Seungkwan, his eyes glazed over and tears falling slowly down his face. Yoongi quietly informed Namjoon about this, letting the leader take care of Jin  and started to slowly make his way towards his other Omega, wondering exactly what had gone down here.

Seungkwan seemed not to take any notice at him as he approached and that just made him more worried. He was just not moving at all and if it weren't for the fact that he was clearly blinking and crying, he would have said that he also was unconscious. When he was close enough, he could see with horror the blood smeared by his neck and a bit on his clothes but the blood didn't seem to come from him. Everything about Seungkwan looked wrong at the moment, he was not being responsive and that alone was a  bad sign, cause even when he would go into his headspace he would make noise. This was complete and utter silence.

When Yoongi saw he was bound by hands and feet, he could feel a rage cursing through his body. This was no mere accident, someone hurt their mates! A quick look around the room confirmed this as a bat laid close by Seungkwan with what they could only assume was Jin's blood on it. How had he missed this with his first initial scan. He wrapped his arms around Kwan and started to work on the knots on his hands, freeing them from his capture and he was about to work on his feet when he saw a well known collar laying on the floor right beside Kwan. Alice's collar. Something had happened to Alice! "Namjoon!"