Alice won?

ALICE POV

The eyes of red were coming for me as I fell backwards, my arms up to shield myself as much as possible, embracing myself for impact but the floor never hit me. Instead a pair of arms caught me, lowering me down onto the floor as a shadow loomed ahead of me, shielding my eyes from seeing the eyes of my attacker.

My heart was in my throat with how fast it was beating as I clung to the unknown person's arms for support as I scooted backwards, eyes never leaving the suit covered back that was in front of me, blocking my view. The person behind me held me close as they made soothing voices, trying to calm me down.

It was quite the difference compared to the sound now surrounding me, growls from left and right filled the room and I looked around to see where the danger came from. The danger was not directed at myself though, instead it was Alphas and Omegas alike that was emitting that sound towards him.

I looked back to the only soothing sound and found that it was Chan that had caught me and was currently holding me. Tears started to fall as I clung to him, never wanting to leave his arms as they felt like safety. His eyes were not focused on me however, instead they were stone cold looking ahead but they quickly turned kind as he felt my eyes on him.

As the first panic calms, I realise that it was my family that had taken action in that moment, making sure that I was being kept safe. Just like they promised to me. He could not get to me anymore, cause they were there and they were vigilant about my safety.

But it was not over as there was this immense anger over my mates that did not subdue, and I realised as they helped me, I would have to help them so they wouldn't get hurt further.

I squeezed Chan's hand, letting him know that I wanted to stand, and reluctantly he helped me. I took a deep breath, letting the strength of my love wash over me, giving me the courage that I needed to get to do what needed to be done.

Still shaking, I took a few steps to the side so I could get a look at what was happening. My hands gripped the edge of my shirt as I looked at them. Hoseok and Wonwoo were physically holding him down, making it impossible to even move. It was joined together with eyes hard as stone, and harsh grips letting him know that they were willing to tear down on him, if he as much as did one move wrong.

The rest circled around them, caging him in while either looking at him with hate and disgust or at their leader, waiting for any order to follow as soldiers on a battlefield waiting for their commander to give them the next command to continue into a dangerous territory.

The leader in question looked much different than the kind and gentle lover that he was at home. No, this version of Namjoon made it really obvious why he was the pack alpha and the leader, his eyes were darker than I have ever seen to a point where I would even call it cruel, though the person was anything but.

It was scary to see this side of him though it wasn't because I was scared of him, I was scared for him and afraid that he would somehow be stuck in this if he continued whatever dark thoughts that were rummaging through his head.

Looking closer it was easy to see his fists formed though it didn't seem to be to hit him though nobody would blame him if he did. It was almost as if to hold back his aggression, to still be in control. It looked like it hurt.

"Lee Sangcheol, I hereby sentence you to prison for life without the chance of parole for kidnapping, assault, attempted murder, rape and now attempted assault in this court. Guards take him away!"

I watched with my breath held as the guards came over to take him from my mates grip. He shouted with insanity, swearing and promising he would find me and kill me once and for all but his voice luckily drowned out into the background and as the huge doors closed behind us with him disappearing from you, everything went quiet.