𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"Falling asleep on discord calls with different MCYTs"

——————————

George:
• "(Y/n)...? Oh! You're asleep... Okay... I'll just... Be quiet..."

• Doesn't really know how to react and just stays silent the whole time.

• Would often say things like "You still asleep?" to make sure you were actually still asleep.

• He'd try and stay up until you wake up.

• If it got too late into the night, he'd just leave the call to go to bed.

• Would try to bring it up the next day, playing it off as a joke.

• "Hey, (Y/n), you know... Last night, you actually fell asleep on call."

• "No way, lol... Did I snore..?"

Dream:
• "(Y/n)?"

• After realising that you had been too quiet for too long, he'd check if you were still awake.

• After realising that you had fallen asleep, he'd be quiet.

• He'd stay in the call and do random everyday things, like check Twitter.

• He'd probably tweet about it on his alt.

"(Y/n) fell asleep on call with me LOLLL"

• At the end of the day, he'd fall asleep too, but stay in the call.

• The next day, you'd wake up to see that you two were still on call.

"Dream?"

"Oh, morning, (Y/n)."

Sapnap:
• Two moods: he'd either stay dead silent in the fear that you'd wake up, or he'd just wake you up himself.

• If it's early in the morning, then he'd probably take the second option.

• Yelling at you to wake up.

"(Y/N), WAKE UP! IT'S TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!"

• But if it's late at night, he'd keep his voice low.

• He'd stay in the call until you wake up so he could have somebody to talk to.

• But would ultimately end up falling asleep on call too, unintentionally.

Wilbur:
"~We used to sleep on call together, we used to sleep on call together, we used to sleep on call to-~"

• That is the song playing in his head when he realises what just happened.

• Would end up debating whether he should leave that call and allow you to sleep in peace or sleep on call as well.

Technoblade:
• He sort of brushes the silence under the rug but gets suspicious when it's been quiet for quite a while.

• Tries talking to you asking if you're still there.

• When you don't respond, he probably thinks your mic is muted or that he deafened on accident.

• He messes around with the deafen and mute button for a little bit, asking if you can hear him.

• He even leaves the call and comes back.

• Then ends up messaging you.

"(Y/n), is your mic muted?"

• "Can you hear me?"

"Are you even there?"

• At this point, you've probably just woken up from all of the fidgeting that's been going on on the other line.

"Techno, are you good? I was asleep..."

• "OH, YOU WERE ASLEEP-"

JSchlatt:
• He'd end the call.

Tubbo:
• Probably wouldn't even realise until hours later.

• Little did he know, the entire time, he was just having a conversation with himself.

• He probably thought you were gone or something and stayed in the call, waiting for you to come back.

• However, when you don't come back, he starts to get a little bit dramatic.

Tubbo has tweeted: "GUYSSS WHERE IS (Y/N)? I THINK THEY'RE DEADD"

"(Y/n)? Please come backkk."

Ranboo:
• Doesn't end the call because he finds it funny that you fell asleep.

Ranboo has tweeted: "LMAO GUYS (Y/N) FELL ASLEEP ON CALL WITH ME. SHOULD I WAKE THEM UP?"

• But after making that one tweet, he'd end the call and text you instead.

"I didn't really know what to do so I just ended the call, have a nice nap! :)"