𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

Pairing: Dream x Reader
Warnings: Pregnancy
Pronouns: She/her

"What I think Dream would be like as a dad!"

——————————

Gets super excited when you tell him that you're pregnant. He picks you up and spins you.

• He refuses to let you do any sort of chore or task that requires you putting any sort of physical effort in (Like carrying groceries).

• He tries to stick with you 24/7.

• He would definitely drop everything he's doing just to assist you.

• "Oo! A good Nether... Okay chat, I'm gonna need you to mark down these coord- Hang on- YEAH? YOU NEED HELP CARRYING THE GROCER- OKAY, I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND! Chat, i'll be right back."

• Talks to the little baby bump, telling it how excited he is for their child to enter the world.

• When the child is born, he tries to point out every detail about them. (Their eyes, their smile, etc).

• Probably teaches them how to play Minecraft when they're older and spends hours online together.

• Is the biggest hype-man ever.

• Would definitely 1v1 anybody who tries to hurt his baby.

• Constantly tweets about his child.

'Dream has just tweeted a photo' "GUYS LOOK, THEY'RE DRESSED UP AS ME."

• Is the type of dad to never part from their child. Like- He wants to spend every second with them possible.

• Tommy just constantly nags him, asking if he could name his child after him.

• "Dream, I know you've probably already thought of a name, but I think that you should name your child 'Tommy'."

• "What? I'm not gonna do that."

• "What about TommyInnit?"

Also the type of dad to document everything his child does.

• Like, records everything. For memories.

"Clay, I don't think they're gonna walk-"

• "No, no, no, they are! Just give them a second-"

• Very, very clingy. His child would be the only person in the entire world that he loves more than he loves you.

"(Y/n), can I hold them please?"

• Would show the child off to the rest of his family and friends.

• And would constantly insist that his child was adorable, asking the others for validation on it.

• "Aren't they cute? You can't tell me that you could ever say no to that face."