𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/them

"How I think a game night with different MCYts would go"

——————————

BadBoyHalo:
• The Banker.

• Obviously because he's the only person who can be trusted with money.

• He's the one who tries to read the rules to everybody at the start of the game, but nobody listens.

• Except Niki and Phil.

• Tells everybody that 'it's just a game.'

• BadBoyBanker.

• I could definitely see people trying to steal from him while he's counting the money.

• "Tommy, stop trying to steal the cash!"

Niki:
• Plays the game really casually.

• Doesn't really know how to play it at first and just picks it up along the way.

• Really sweet.

• People take advantage of the fact that she doesn't know how to play the game.

• "Hey Niki, I don't think you should buy that property."

• "I shouldn't? ...Okay, if you say so..!"

• "-Because I'm gonna buy it, sucker! You owe me now, pay up!"

Tommy:
• Super competitive.

• Would gladly start a fight over the game.

• Tries to call people out for cheating, even though they're playing the game correctly.

• Gets super mad when things don't go his way.

• Ends up cheating himself.

• Rigs the fuck out of the game.

• You're either with him or against him...

• He's also really bad at doing it too. You can sometimes even catch him sneaking some of the money out of the bank while Bad isn't looking.

• Obviously Wilbur is the one to call him out.

• That gets him banned from continuing to play the game.

Tubbo:
• Super good at the game.

• Also really competitive.

• Argues over what's allowed and what isn't.

• Before the game, he wanted to be the banker, but Bad ended up being the Banker so he decided to go all out on playing the game instead.

• The kind of guy to start reciting the rules of the game when somebody fucks up even slightly.

• "No, no, no, no, no, no! You can't do that because on the rules pamphlet on page 27 on the seventeenth line, it says that-"

• Always gets super close to winning, but ends up coming second place in the end.

• Jokingly bribes others.

• "Hey, (Y/n), if you don't charge me for landing on your property, then I could definitely look the other way the next time you steal from Tommy's base on the SMP."

• "It was you stealing from me?!"

• Also tries to bribe Bad into giving him more money.

• "Hey, Bad, can I have more money because I complimented your hat the other day?"

Dream:
• The most competitive.

• It starts off as a really chill game.

• He didn't even want to play it at first, but (Y/n) convinced him to.

• As he got more into the game, he started to get a lil' bit more competitive.

• HE'S SPEEDRUNNIN' MONOPOLY.

• Also kind of like Tubbo, where he pulls up the rules whenever someone does something suspcious.

• When he's not arguing with anyone, he's super silent. Like he's analysing the board.

Technoblade:
• Casual.

• Isn't really that competitive and just sees the game as something to use up his time on.

• Laughs at people whenever they land on somebody else's property.

• Not even paying attention half of the time.

Takes over the world.

• Okay, after he starts to get into it more, he sets his aspirations. That being, taking over the entire fucking board.

• Buy every property he lands on until he runs out of money.

• But he quickly gets more because people keep landing on his property.

• More money.

• This is his retirement plan.

• Absolutely crushes people's hopes and dreams.

• Especially Dream's dream of speedrunning monopoly.

Skeppy:
• Super confusing half of the time.

• Makes plays that doesn't even make sense.

• "I'll trade you my house for your property."

• "Zak, that's not how it works..."

• Probably flips the table after he loses.

• He probably gives up his position halfway through and ends up banking with Bad.

Wilbur:
• That one unlucky person that constantly lands on Technoblade's property.

• He loses so much money he goes bankrupt within just a few of his moves.

• He's so poor it's guaranteed that he'll lose.

• And when there's a glimmer of hope after he doesn't land on Technoblade's property for once, he ends up landing on somebody else's property.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BUY THAT SLOT, DREAM?!"

"YOU LANDED ON TECHNO'S PROPERTY LIKE FIFTY TIMES! YOU LAND ON MINE ONCE AND YOU NEVER LET IT GO!"

• Complains to Philza.

Philza:
• Tries to contain everybody, but it's all chaos.

• Probably the only person playing the game casually and non-comparatively.

• Breaks up arguments.

• Always the one with the handbook and rulebook so he can quickly look up the rules during the games.

• Just super confused.

Quackity:
• Rolls once and then just stops.

• He camps at one place and refuses to roll the dice further.

• He insists that he's homeless.

• Nobody even questions it.

• They just pass him by.

• Whenever Niki lands on the same spot as Quackity, she'd give him a little bit of money out of pity.

• Others try and convince her that she can't do that but she does it anyway.

• "Niki, stop giving him money!"

• "But he doesn't have a house!"

• "BECAUSE HE CAN'T AFFORD ONE!"

• "So I'm giving him money!!"