𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟑)

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

"Welp..." Quackity snickered. "There goes Skeppy."

Just a few minutes before those words fell out of Quackity's mouth, (Y/n) was made to make a decision on who to evict. They had to admit that it did take a lot of thought because that round was pretty tough, but they soon came to the conclusion that they should take out Skeppy based on his previous answer, so they did.

They didn't like how he said that they took jokes to far, especially because he was sort of known around the Minecraft community for trolling. They didn't really go into too much detail about why they picked him, they just did. Then it was later revealed, just before Skeppy was removed from the call that they were all a part of, he had picked host.

But (Y/n) was really on a role today, taking out all of the people that picked host. Granted, they had only eliminated two contestants, but it was lucky for them because it saved them from the sheer embarrassment after being rejected if they had picked love and saved (Y/n) the guilt that they would be forced to carry if they had.

"Yep." Karl awkwardly clicked his tongue as silence began to swirl around the room because the lighthearted laughter of Skeppy's voice was no longer there to break it.

"Why did it just suddenly turn quiet..?" Nihachu squeaked over the absolute silence between everyone, trying her best to break it whilst also trying not to make things awkward.

"I have no idea..." Eret added.

Everybody, including Austin and (Y/n) were kind of at a loss for words for a few seconds because the fact that nobody was talking made it really difficult to start up a conversation. They figured that the only reason Austin wasn't talking was because he was waiting for the others to start chatting naturally, which wasn't really working.

"Well," Wilbur quickly leaned forward in his chair, clasping his hands together. "Skeppy's gone, obviously, I don't think we should be awkward about it."

"I mean- He's got a point. You guys are acting like he just died a horrific death." Technoblade murmured in his usual monotone voice.

"Well, you know... It's just... Quiet." George shrugged.

"Wow." Big Q chimed in. "Are you calling him loud?"

"Yeah, dude, what the hell?" Sapnap scoffed, half-joking.

"Of course Sapnap comes to Skeppy's defence, he wouldn't want to get called out for being loud either." Dream smiled behind the camera, which was switched off.

"Bruh." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"We shouldn't be talking about Skeppy. He's probably still watching the stream." Eret suggested, looking over at the others with a concerned glance.

"Yeah, guys. You're probably hurting his feelings." Nihachu furrowed her eyebrows. This whole time, Niki's just been defending the other contestants and just sitting there being wholesome - Which both (Y/n) and the chat loved.

"Skeppy's a great person." Karl announced.

"Yeah! And he's funny!"

"And sweet, most of the time."

"And respects boundaries too."

The voices started to overlap each other and (Y/n)'s narrowed eyes started to dart across the screen as they wore a stricken smirk, looking at them all in sheer disbelief. They had just voted Skeppy out and it seemed as if they were all hyping him up for pity. The only people who weren't seeming to be doing this was Wilbur, Technoblade and Dream, who were just laid back as the others took on the conversation.