𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟎'𝐬 (𝟒)

Pairings: Wilbur Soot x Reader
Warnings: Blood, violence
Pronouns: She/her

——————————

(Y/n) definitely felt like she had the opportunity to do something, but it felt like something was stopping her. Maybe it was because, at the end of the day, (Y/n) loved to endure chaos. Or maybe it was because she secretly wanted Wilbur to win the fight. When she caught a glimpse of the crossbow that he was wielding, she bit her tongue, making the decision to let the moment happen.

Poor Technoblade. He probably figured that Wilbur, his own brother, wouldn't have the audacity to shoot him. Of course, he was wrong. And while (Y/n) gazed blankly as the entire moment unfolded, Wilbur's finger landed on the trigger of the crossbow, letting the arrow snap out of its place and fling itself right into Technoblade's chest, the spear piercing through his flesh.

A loud groan of pain escape Techno's lips as he felt himself fall onto his knees, his hands grasping around the handle of the arrow. He dropped both of the weapons that he had been wielding to hold onto the arrow in his chest. And once the axe and sword had left his grasp, (Y/n) sprawled forward to retrieve her sword and Wilbur pounced to grab the axe before he could swipe it back.

Techno's fingertips shakily wrapped around the arrow as he watched the blood seep through the fabric of his clothes.

"What?" Wilbur shakily got back up onto his feet, throwing the used crossbow to the side and instead wielding Technoblade's axe. He grasped his side and limped over towards his brother to glare down at him with a disgusted impression. "You didn't think I'd shoot?"

"Wilbur, please. You can be better than this." Techno collapsed onto his side. His entire arm felt so numb that he couldn't even work up the strength to pull the arrow out.

"I am better." He remarked. "You're just making me out to be a bad person."

Wilbur gently pushed his foot onto Technoblade's chest to turn him onto his other side. With the soft kick, Technoblade weakly rolled over. Wilbur arched down to grab the health potion that he saw was attached to Technoblade's belt, and rested the axe in his arm as he pulled open the cork to the potion. He tipped the bottle to steadily let the substance fall onto his own wounds, and with what was left, he poured into Technoblade, which was barely enough to even heal his scars.

"Wilbur, you're being selfish." Technoblade grumbled out as the health potion sunk into his skin, giving him enough energy to pull himself back up onto his knees.

Wilbur went to turn away, but stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Techno's words. "Selfish? Why? Because you wanted (Y/n) to yourself?"

"No, because you're abandoning your entire life for (Y/n)!" He exclaimed. "Think of Tommy, man!"

"You think that just by mentioning Tommy, I'm gonna give in that easily?" Wilbur rolled his eyes and huffed.

"That should be all you need to hear!" Techno's voice boomed, his voice raging with anger and frustration towards this man. "Tommy. Tommy. He is your brother!"

"You're my brother. And I'm not stopping for you." Wilbur shrugged. (Y/n)'s head shot up when Wilbur voiced his words. Brothers? They didn't even look alike.

"But this is Tommy. You know that out of me and him, he was always your favourite!"

"Because he didn't boss me around!"

"Because you bossed him!" Techno yelled bitterly. "You found it easier to hang out with him because, for once, you called the shots."