𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 (𝟐)

Pairings: Not Applicable
Warnings: Insecurities
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

"Okay," Austin exclaimed excitedly. "(Y/n)'s got the first person out." He announced to the audience, which was the twitch chat.

"Damn, you must be gutted." Wilbur muttered, hiding his sort-of obvious laugh under his breath as he cleared his throat.

"Imagine being the first to go out, what a loser." Technoblade piped in sarcastically.

"Screw you, motherfuckers!" Minx hissed at the group of people who looked to be snickering under their breaths at her loss. She narrowed her eyes to glare at everybody who looked to be laughing at her, wishing for nothing more than to just flip them all off as they smirked.

"Aw, Minx, don't worry!" Nihachu beamed brightly, probably being the only supportive one out of everyone. "You tried your best!"

"I mean- She said 50 shades of grey, that's a bit too quick for a first date." Dream clicked his tongue awkwardly and lent the silence sink into the room.

"For the last time, it was a fucking joke!" She argued back in her defensive tongue.

"I just wanna know what she picked." Quackity cleared his throat and rested his elbow on the surface of his desk. "Love or host?"

"Well, before we kick her out of the call, we can see!" Austin cheered excitedly.

"I'm so glad I picked this." She sulked, crossing her arms and sighing loudly to herself to announce her exasperation.

"There's no need to be bitter, Minx." George smirked.

"Fuck off, George!"

"Are you ready to hear what she picked, (Y/n)?" Austin questioned (Y/n) in a positive tone.

"I hate everyone." Minx grumbled loudly.

"Ready as I'll ever be, I guess." They adjusted themself in their seat and leaned over the table so they could fix their microphone and headset to hear the answer with complete clarity.

"She picked..!" Austin did a really enthusiastic drumroll and let the silence flow around the room. Everybody else on the call looked to be darting their eyes at the other contestants as they waited the few seconds out. "Host!"

"Wouldn't it have been really embarrassing if she had picked love?" Sapnap chuckled lowly.

"It really would've." Quackity added on with high-pitched giggles. Nihachu rolled her eyes at everybody else.

"Guys, I think you're being really inconsiderate." Niki frowned.

"Yeah, tone it down a notch." Karl muttered to the others.

(Y/n) flashed a sweet smile at Karl and Niki, the only two who actually decided to speak up and defend Minx as she was being voted out. They didn't really have that much of a choice. They had to get someone out and it just happened to be Minx. It could've been anyone here, but it was her. They had to be glad that (Y/n) had even decided to keep them in the game.

With one final wave, Minx sorrowfully smiled at (Y/n) and flashed a scathing look at everybody else. She wasn't exactly mad about being voted off first, she was just slightly disappointed. Though, who could blame her? First round and she's already out. But at the end of the day, it really is just all a game isn't it?

Minx's box on the screen that housed the video-image of herself disappeared and was kicked and the only people left on the screen was (Y/n) and the remaining contestants.