𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚

Pairings: Technoblade x Reader
Warnings: None
Pronouns: They/Them

——————————

(Y/n) glided elegantly down the halls, letting the back of their dark-blue coat flow elegantly behind them as they travelled down the corridor to get to the front door of their humble abode. As they reached the entrance, they gripped the knob of the door and twisted it so they could open it with ease, letting the creaking sound of the door echo throughout the corridor in a loud sound.

They pulled it open slowly, reluctant to see who could be standing on the other side. Their head poked out slightly through the gap, but they immediately pulled it in further when they realised who was stood outside of their home. A smile lit up on their face and they took a step back to allow space for the door to swing open to make way for the guest.

"Phil!" They greeted pleasantly. "Come in!"

"Hey, (Y/n)!" He smiled back, taking a step inside of her home as he adjusted his green and white striped hat. "It's a pleasure to see you again!"

"As with you!" They responded. "When I wrote to you, I didn't expect you to get back to me so quickly." (Y/n) uttered admittedly and waited for Philza to cross the Welcome mat before shutting the door behind him with a faint click.

"Well, I'd do anything to get in touch with my family." He beamed brightly at (Y/n), which they reciprocated with a pleasant grin. They clicked the latch of the door into place before walking back up to Philza to begin walking alongside him in the halls.

"I'll admit," they began, "it's been years since I've married Technoblade and it still feels weird knowing that you're my father-in-law." They chuckled under their breath, holding their palm towards their check and tensing their shoulders in a giggle.

"Is that so?" He chortled loudly.

"Very much." (Y/n) nodded slowly and smiled.

"How's my son been, anyway? I actually haven't seen him in quite a while."

"Well, you know. A few years back we decided to settle into our home which, obviously, went really well." They gestured towards the hallways that they were striding across. The house itself was actually really big, the two of them had looked their savings together to afford a home like this. The walls were plastered with a royal shade of red on its wallpapers and paintings were strewn across the barriers. Paintings of them, Technoblade, Tommy, Wilbur, and anybody else that they had a close relation to. "We've sort of distracted ourself from the outside world."

"Like always, huh?" He teased.

"You know it." (Y/n) clicked their tongue back.

"You two have always been so closed off from the world."

"Well, why bother when I have everything I could ever want and need in this home?" They chuckled. "I have my prioties, Phil. And I'd say, above all, family should always come first. And of course, that means you."

"And I'm delighted to have you as a part of this family, (Y/n)." He smiled.

As they finally reached the room that (Y/n) was leading them to, they stopped by the door before showing him past the frame. They thought to themself slowly and a light bulb pinged inside of their head as they turned to Philza with a surprised glance.

"I just realised!" They gasped. "This is the first time you'll ever be meeting Anastasia!" They grinned in an excited tone as they quickly tapped the back of Phil's palm.

"I know! I'm actually quite excited!" He scratched the back of his head, visibly nervous at meeting his granddaughter. "When you announced that you were having a child, I was planning on seeing you but I was on an expedition that month..."

"It's okay!" (Y/n) reassured him quickly as they saw that he had begun to look guilty. "You can meet her now!"

"How old is she?"

"She's just turned three!"

"I can't believe it's been three years..." Philza exhaled deeply through a nervous smile. "I feel awful." He hung his head down in a slight moment of shame.

"What?" Said in a hushed tone. "No! Don't feel bad! I understand how busy you can get. You know, Techno gets busy a lot too."

"He's a work-aholic." Phil snickered. "He gets them from me. The same can be said about Wilbur, I suppose."

"We can only wish that the same could be said about Tommy." (Y/n) joked. "But yeah, the time really has flown by incredibly quickly." (Y/n) turned to look at their watch before poking their head around the frame of the door to peer inside of the room for a few short seconds. After they had done so, they swiftly pulled their body back and turned their head back over to Philza to nod at him and gesture their hand for him to follow them into the room "Come on, Technoblade's already here!" They took him by the wrist and pulled him further inside.

When the two of them entered the large room, they were met with the lamps that emitted a warm, yellow light. Kind of like a candle. The room was dressed with illustrated flowers and stars to match their daughter's theme. There was a crib with soft blankets and pillows pushed into them beneath a silk curtain and a fluffy carpet beneath their feet that was a pure-white colour. The curtains were drawn back completely to allow natural lighting into the room. The curtains were pulled back by shiny yellow ropes that were tied around the velvet material.

Philza laid his eyes on his son and his granddaughter for the first time in what felt like forever. He had seen photos of his grandaughter in photographs that both (Y/n) and Techno had sent to him, but she looked even more adorable in real life.

Technoblade was in his usual buttoned shirt with the top button undone. He was sat on the ground with his legs crossed and he was sat directly in front of a little girl in a puffy, scarlet dress. This girl had soft-pink hair and eyes the colour of diamonds. Her lower set of teeth held two sharp canines and her ears were slightly pointed - She quite obviously had her father's notable features.

Technoblade's palms were upturned so they could hold his daughter's hands. She was cooing as she gripped Technoblade's fingers tightly with a sweet smile. It was heartwarming to see Technoblade in this loving state. As opposed to seeing a bloodthirsty anarchist that you probably would've most-likely known him to be a few years ago, he was a loving dad that enjoyed spending time with his daughter. He had changed a lot.

Anastasia's dress made loud ruffled and her giggles filled the room. She crawled around to spin before laying her eyes on the people stood by the door. She pointed towards the two stood beside the entrance of her bedroom, one with a happy smile.

"Look! It's (Y/n)!" She exclaimed cheerfully, uttering a broken and mis-pronounced version of (Y/n)'s name. When Technoblade realised what she had said, he immediately shot his head over to the door to see his partner and father stood there.

"Phil!" He greeted first as the two of them made their way over to the spot that Technoblade was sat in.

"Hello, Techno." Philza kneeled in his spot and smiled at Technoblade.

"I wrote to Philza and got him to visit!" (Y/n) smiled, turning to their daughter as they knelt down onto the ground to accept her into a warm hug.

"I got here as soon as I could." He chuckled.

"I'm so glad you were able to visit!" He leaned his elbows on his knees and arched forward slightly.

"Me too, I've always wanted to meet Anastasia."

As Philza said that, (Y/n) pulled Anastasia away from the hug and sat her on their lap so that she could face her grandfather. She greeted him with a small wave and a loud fit of giggles that she couldn't seem to pull away from. She fiddled around with the folds of her dress and began biting her sleeves as her attention drew away.

Both Philza and Anastasia were distracted. Anastasia by her dress and Philza by her. He held his hand up to her chin to look her in the eyes and smiled.

"She looks like you, Techno." He muttered over to his son, which Techno replied with a flustered smile with his cheeks turning a bit pink. "I love her."