Don't make fun of Elle

"HAHA!  Look at her.  She used to be so famous as a child.  Elle Echolls, poor her.  This just shows that child actors will be messed up in the future!" my sister, Cathy said.

We were watching the news on channel 8 and there was a news story about Elle Echolls, and how she was found outside a bar this morning, with a beer bottle in her hand.

"Don't make fun of people.  Echolls is just, lost.  I guess...." I shrugged.

"Who cares?  Look at her now.  She's nothing.  She's on probation, she's done drugs, she got arrested twice, AND she went to rehab 6 times!" Cathy snapped.

"So?  Don't judge a book by its cover."

"Why are you defending her? Be honest, she's a mess. I'm pretty sure there's no point in defending her, since there's no positive things to say."

I turned the volume louder to drown out my sister's voice.

"Kelly Kensington was found dead Saturday at 5:00 A.M.," the news reporter said.

"She was just watching T.V. at 2:00 A.M.  I heard her laughing about something.  Next thing I know, she's dead with her head cracked open!" the witness said.

"Another murder," I said out loud.

"Wow.  Ridiculous.  10 murders in 3 days.  World record!" Cathy exaggerated.

"Sure," I murmured.

*At midnight*

I was in bed.  I couldn't sleep.  Cathy was up watching reruns of movies starring Elle Echolls and laughing at what a failure she turned out to be. 

Oh, what the hell.  I can't sleep anyway.

I sat up and got out of bed to get a glass of water. 

I tiptoed to the kitchen so that I wouldn't disturb Cathy.

"HAHA!  Look at her!" Cathy said.

"Cathy, go to sleep."

"No thanks. I'd rather stay up and laugh Elle." she said between chuckles.

I grabbed the pitcher and poured water into my plastic cup.  I turned around.  I decided I could watch a few minutes of the movie with Cathy.  I sat next to her on the floor with my eyes glued to the T.V.

I was watching for 5 minutes, when all of a sudden the T.V. turned to static.  Cathy flipped through the channels.

"Hmm. Weird.  There's no rain or anything."

I saw a black and white figure slowly walk out of the T.V.  The figure had the outline of Elle Echoll's face.  She was holding what looked like a...a...CHAINSAW!!!!! 

"AHH!!" Cathy and I screamed at the top of our lungs.

"WH-WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!?!? HOW DID IT COME OUT OF THE T.V?!?!" Cathy yelled.

The black and white figure walked slowly toward Cathy.  Her eyes were fixed on Cathy only, not me.

The strange figure smashed the chainsaw into Cathy's head.  I saw fresh raw blood ooze out of Cathy's head.  I saw her brain come out which looked like a worm.  Her hair was now spotted with red.  So was her forehead for that matter. 

The figure looked at me.  She turned to me, and I sat there, frozen, but she turned to the T.V. and walked straight back into the T.V. 

I gaped in horror as I rushed to Cathy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see in the notice before this story, me and Pitakarot are now going to work together to write this scary stories series. This one was written by her, and edited by me.

--aznsparkly (and Pitakarot!)