Death by Anger

I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. This was the 4th time I took the test for passing Level 8 of piano and failed it. I felt like exploding, because each time, the test was $55. My mom was actually willing to pay at the first time, but at the second and third, she got more irritated when I got the fail notice. 

 I sighed and put on my earbuds. I put my iPod on the maximum volume and walked up to my room. I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I felt like such a disgrace to my family. My twin sister Tiffany was perfect and excelled at everything, such as academics, sports, arts, and technology. She was the ideal child. On the other hand, I screwed up everything I did. I tried my best to be like my sister but would always end up making a mess of things. Tiffany made me so jealous of her when she received praises and compliments from others.

"What's in the past stays there. I should just focus on the tennis tournament tomorrow." I thought to myself to calm down.

I went outside to our huge backyard. We have a pool, tennis court, trampoline, and volleyball net there. I called my neighbor Rexley to play with me. Rexley was really good at tennis, and it was just what I needed. An opponent with a higher skill level.

We played for about an hour or so, and he won all of the 3 out of 5 matches. I was kind of proud of myself. I managed to beat him in 2 of the games.

"Good job, Taylor! You've improved a lot from last time we had a match." Rexley grinned at me.

"Thanks Rex. When I play against you, I feel like I improve more because I have to use more effort to defeat a stronger opponent. So it's thanks to you." I gave him a fist pound.

~*~*~Next Day~*~*~

I quickly chomped down my bacon and eggs. I was pumped for the tournament. We got to the tournament place, and the day went by in a breeze. I did really poorly on all 3 of my matches, while Tiffany easily beat her opponents without lifting a finger. I grunted. My hatred for Tiffany seemed to grow stronger every day now. I know, most people wish they had a twin. But I don't! Tiffany's birth is the most painful memory of my life.

"So, how do you think you did, Taylor?" Tiffany sang.

I glared at her and held a fist up. "Shut your mouth, little miss perfect." A headache was forming, so I rubbed my temples. 

"Tay-tay! Don't say mean things like that. It's not nice." she chided as she pursed her lips.

UGH. I felt like ripping her head off at that moment. "Freak off, b****!" I shouted in her face. Every time I felt anger towards her, I seemed to get weaker. It was like something was keeping me from my wrath.

Tears formed at the corner of Tiffany's eyes. "Taylor, what's gotten into you? What happened when we used to be as close as PB&J?" she pouted.

"I've had it!" I hollered back at her. "YOU'RE the one always getting the attention, the praises...and I'm just the screw up! I was probably a mistake child! No one would give a damn if I died, but you would get a whole big funeral if  you did!" I yelled as tears streamed down my face. My eyelids started to get droopy and I didn't even feel like myself anymore.

"What are you talking about? Mom and Dad love you! You have people who care about you!" she sobbed. "I hate seeing you like this, Tay!"

I clutched my chest. I felt like there was a powerful force emerging in my body. It was trying to shut me out of my own self. I struggled to argue with Tiffany, but it was taking over. I fought to remain as I was, but I was getting weaker and weaker. Finally, I screamed and gave in to the force. My anger took over as I slowly saw the light.

~*~*~Tiffany's POV~*~*~

"I hate seeing you like this, Tay!" I sobbed.

All of a sudden, Taylor clutched his chest and had a pained expression on his face. He coughed, looking breathless now. "TAYLOR!" I screamed.

He was breathing really heavily, and he screamed before collapsing onto the floor. I shook him up and down, trying to revive him. I checked his wrist for his pulse. There was none.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY! I kept my promise to upload daily! Let's see about tomorrow though..lol (:

Errm

This one kinda sucks

Sorry. It's just hard to come up with ORIGINAL ideas that happen to be frightning.

Vote

Fan

And

Comment!

--aznsparkly ❤