The Parting Kiss

I turned the volume louder. This looked like a really important issue. "Continuing from the case from a week ago, the Kissing Killer. We assume that it's a woman, because lipstick in the form of a kiss has been found on the cheek of every victim. They all happen to be residents of New York too." said the reporter. "Also, there has been a pattern of the Kissing Killer assassinating only males, no females. Professional detectives will be resuming their investigation on this subject. This is Channel 8 news." the reporter smiled as the program switched to a Pepsi commercial. 

The Kissing Killer. A murderer who only kills males and leaves a kiss mark on them. I raised my eyebrow. That sounded kind of weird. I wondered what kind of weird lady would do that. Totally not my type of woman. "Hopefully she's not going to come to this area, or she might start slaying our neighborhood" I thought to myself. I chuckled. Why was I thinking of such a trivial problem? My work was more important than this. I blinked. Shoot! That just reminded me! My boss, the famous Gianna Sparks, was having a CD signing session at Roosevelt Field Mall tomorrow and as her manager, I had to go advertise the event for her. I sighed. Being a manager of a famous singer was truly tiring. I called for a taxi and left to look for the media.

~*~*~Next day at the mall~*~*~

I sighed. I managed to notify the press about it and many reporters were waiting outside. "Aiden! Thanks so much for doing this for me!" I heard a familiar tone say.

"It's my job as your manager, Gianna. And don't worry, I enjoy doing this for you." I beamed at her.

She giggled. "Aiden, sometimes I don't even think of you as my manager. You don't act serious enough."

I pretended to look insulted. "Hurtful..." I clutched my chest and pouted my lower lip.

Gianna rolled her eyes. "Oh look! It's 10:00. Shouldn't it be starting now?" she tilted her head.

Just as she said that, the glass doors opened. There were velvet rope stands all around it and tons of fans standing behind them. I heard many shouts of excitement, like "GIANNA! OH MY GOSH, IT'S REALLY YOU!" or "CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU?" 

 I looked at the fans, and then at Gianna. I smiled. I thought it was amazing how this young girl's songs could make so many people happy. "That's the power of music, I guess." I thought in my head. The velvet rope was released, and the fans came charging in. The bodyguards pushed them away. "Single file line, everyone." one of them said. The crowd immediately lined up with excited expressions.

Gianna started signing them, one by one, and having a small conversation with each of her supporters. Some celebrities were jerks at heart, but I knew Gianna wasn't. She was sweet and caring to each and every follower. 

 When the line was almost gone, the lights suddenly shut off. Everyone in the room gasped. There were a few shrieks and screams. I started to panic. Ever since I was a kid, I have been afraid of the dark, and I still am. As a grown man, I'm very ashamed of myself. I looked around for Gianna to make sure she was safe. Suddenly, the lights turned back on. I glanced around the room. Only the males were left inside. There was no sign of any female around. "Huh?" I wondered.

The sound of high heels clacking together filled the dead silence. A woman dressed in a black suit with silky orange hair appeared. She grinned and pulled out something from behind her back. A lipstick tube. 

All of a sudden, it hit me. This was the murderer from the news! What was it...the Kissing Killer! My gasped and tried to remain calm, hoping she wouldn't notice my reaction. 

Unfortunately, she did. She walked over to me seductively, applying her blood red lipstick. "Why hello there, sweetheart. You're my first victim." she showed her perfect teeth. She kicked my "area" and I fell to the floor, crying in pain.  She went on top of me, pecking my cheek and leaving a mark. She then took out a gun hidden in her boot and put it on the side of my head. I heard a last click before seeing the light.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAY GUISE C:

I won't be uploading as often, because sheesh. I have a life you know. -.-

So I hope you enjoy this I guess

To make up for the past week of not uploading

Also, my new story "The Bodyguard Institute" will be on hold for a long time, as I wrote on the title.

Vote + Comment (:

--aznsparkly