Drive-In Horror!

Janie and Terry had just got into the car. "Do you have the money?" Janie asked.

"Yep. And the drinks and popcorn too." Terry patted her head and kissed it.

"Okay, let's head to that drive in theater!" I heard that they're showing a really good horror film tonight. I'm so excited!" squealed Janie.

Terry started his car engine and pressed his foot down on the gas pedal. He drove to the drive in theater's parking lot. They split the cost of the admission fee and looked for a seat far away. Janie loved to be in the back while watching a movie. Terry found a nice quiet spot right in front of a huge tree, so they would have shade too. Janie brought out some popcorn, candy, and soda. The movie had just started.

"AHHH! WHAT IS THAT?" the woman screeched at her son, who was driving the car. They were driving so fast that the car had almost crashed into a poor deer just roaming along the road. Something strange was chasing them but it was too dark to see what it was.

The flashback of the movie started. The woman handed her son a tiny box. He opened it and his eyes widened as a grin appeared on his face. It was a set of keys, to a brand new car. "Come on, let's go out for a movie!" the woman smiled sweetly at her son.

The woman and her son drove to a drive in theater. It looked very similar to the one that Janie and Terry were watching the movie from. The son and his mother watched a horror movie about a scarecrow how haunted the woods at night. As the son was about to fall asleep, the scarecrow appeared behind them, broke the glass window, and disjointed the son's neck as it reached out to grab him. He couldn't breathe and within a few minutes, had died of oxygen. The woman was shocked, then the scarecrows gouged her eyes out. The movie ended with a blood splattered car.

Janie was trembling, and Terry was sweating bullets. "T-Terry...should we head ho-" Janie couldn't finish her sentence because someone had reached out from the window and covered her mouth. The hand was very dry, and looked like a tree branch. Janie wanted to scream but was so terrified, only a small squeak escaped from her mouth. Terry was just frozen in his tracks, not knowing what to do.

The scarecrow the cackled and put more pressure on his hold on Janie's neck. Her face began to turn purple and she was coughing out blood. She couldn't breathe at all and was losing consciousness. The scarecrow grabbed the car radio, pulled it out of the car, and jammed it onto Janie's head. Her eyes slowly closed with blood on the side of her mouth.

Terry knew he was next. He wanted to run, run out of the car. But he was trembling so hard and didn't even have the ability to blink his eyes. The scarecrow then aimed for Terry. It stuck its fingers into Terry's chest and pulled out his heart organ. Immediately after that, Terry's eyes had rolled to the back of his head. He was dead.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HALLLOOOOO.

i'm really sad. I don't even have time to upload anymore. I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME PLEASE. T^T

umm. this was one of my homework assignments. i didn't know what to write about so I just jotted down a quick story. so that's why it kinda sucks. not kinda, like really REALLY sucks.

thanks for listening.

comment, vote, fan, blah, blah. thankssss.

--aznsparkly c: