𝟚.

I'll do quick illustrations and comics panel from time to time, comment the scene you want me to draw ;) 

Enjoy 💕

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head was spinning. We teleported in front of a red and golden door. We were inside of what was certainly a big house, for the door was enormous. If I had to guess, it was 14 foot high (4meters). 

Without a word, he pushed the door before him. It was all dark. I closed my eyes in anticipation while he took us through.

I felt a light breeze on my skin. The air carried the scent of freshly bloomed flowers. I could hear water. More, I could feel the current vibrating in my body through his. When I opened my eyes, the scenery unravelling before me took my breath away. He was walking on a wooden bridge, the guardrails were painted in red. Water flooded below us and I could clearly see colored fish if I stretched myself from Sukuna's arms.

"Stand still." his voice was calmer than before. Maybe this scenery calmed his mind like it calmed mine.

I looked up ahead and stood in awe. Trees of all sorts of colors and shapes were blooming along the path we walked. They were little statues on the ground covered in moss. I shifted my gaze higher and saw a huge castle.

"Are we in Japan?" I asked.

"No."

I didn't understand, because it sure was japanese architecture I was seeing.

"I didn't know this architecture was found outside of Japan."

He chuckled. "We are not on Earth, idiot."

My eyes were wide open. What did he mean by not on Earth ? I thought this door was a more elaborate way to teleport across the Earth. Did we actually teleport elsewhere ?

I was too curious to let go.

"Then where...", he cut me short.

"My domain. My world."

I slumped in his arms. A being able to build worlds held me prisoner. I felt my heart sink when I truly realized how doomed I was. I wanted to throw a tantrum like a frustrated child.

We teleported once again inside the castle. Golden stairs were unfolding before us. He let me down on the floor, gently this time. My legs could barely carry my weight but I was able to walk again. As soon as Sukuna started walking, everyone around got on their knees, their face on the ground. Nobody ever looked at him. The time stopped as he walked toward the stairs. I followed him, looking around at the people prostrating along the way. They all wore the same outfit. They had oversized clothing of a light brown that consisted of a pant and a mao blouse. It resembled linen. I trotted to catch up to him for he was already halfway on the stairs.

My legs hurt after the tenth step. I almost tripped on my feet. He must have heard the inconsistency of my steps because he turned around right when I lost balance.

"Can you be more pathetic than that ?" he lashed out. Before I had any time to react, he snapped his fingers.

A second later, a shadowy figure wearing a black kimono was standing beside him, a knee on the ground, looking down.

"Yes, my lord?" the figure said.

Sukuna motioned his hand to me. "Carry her."

The young man moved to me in a flash. I didn't see him move, I only felt the air shift in front of me.