𝟙𝟜.

Y/n P.O.V

11:46 a.m

Gojo slid down on me, kissing my tummy through the fabric of my linen blouse. I caressed his hair, entangling my fingers in his snowy locks.

"Can I ?" his voice is but a murmur as he tugs on the hem of my pant. Our eyes met and I nodded a shy yes.

He slowly got my pants down on my legs without breaking eye contact. My face felt hot and I was already weak on my legs from the intensity coming from him, so when his lips kissed my wetness through my panties, I grabbed his hair tighter and arched my back.

His both hands on my butt, he pressed me against his mouth and put his tongue out. I could feel his hot licks through the fabric and it was enough to make me voice lustful moans. His hot breath made me crazy.

"You're so sexy from this angle." he said, each of his words vibrating against me, arousing me even more.

"Don't say th-"

"Sensei ?" the voice behind the door startled both of us.

Gojo froze and we looked at each other, perplexed.

"Yuji ?" the man in between my legs asked.

"Yes." Yuji said. After a short silence, he continued. "Can I come in ?"

Gojo stood up and planted a kiss on my forehead. His frustration was so obvious I chuckled.

"To be continued." he whispered seductively.

I quickly put my pants back on and hoped my face wasn't too flushed when Yuji entered the room.
Even if he didn't have the tattoos and the overall Sukuna-psycho-vibe to him, seeing him hurt. Flashes of what Sukuna had done to me overwhelmed me and I had to take a sit, covering my face with my hands to try and calm down.

"How come you're here ?" Gojo asked.

"Mmmh. It's a little complicated, ha - ha." I could hear Yuji's embarrassment in his voice. I shifted my head to look at him, trying not to focus on his face.

"Huh ?" Gojo tilted his head and sat beside me, resting his hand on my thigh.

I could see it ticked Yuji off.

"Y/n ?" Yuji said to get my attention.

I nodded in acknowledgement.
He walked toward me and sat on the ground, facing me. He scratched his head nervously.

"So, Sukuna sent me -"

"I don't want to hear it." I sharply asserted.

"Fair." he sighed. "But hear me out, just a little."

I shifted uncomfortably and my hands started to shake just at the mention of the King's name. Gojo noticed and tightened his grip on my thigh, calming me a little.

"He's well aware of what he did and what are the consequences."

Gojo huffed.

"So he has a proposal."

I frowned. Sukuna's proposals are one sided. It always benefits him more in some twisted way.
Yuji stayed silent, awaiting a reaction from me.

"Let's hear it." I muttered.

"He'll release you."

My eyes widened and my body stiffened at Yuji's words.

"He won't." Gojo declared, suspicious. I agreed.