𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 - 𝕊𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕟

A YEAR BEFORE,

A blonde girl sipped her coffee in her favorite coffee shop, sheltered from the snow storm raging outside. Her father had predicted the events, but she went outside anyway, against his wise words. The mood at home wasn't the greatest these days. Sorcerers were buzzing all over the place. Her father refused to let tell her the details, but she heard whispers about the King of Curses, Sukuna. It had been two years that he roamed free on earth, unleashed and bloodthirsty. His countless attacks on the main sorcerers family were relentless, and the deaths never stopped pilling up.

One name, she heard quite often: Kuromiya.

The wind was relentless against the wind, pounding at the door.
Voices raised and whispered lingered as the power cut. Everything was dark, and people were about to panic. The girl grabbed her purse close to her, and froze.

Everything went silent. The wind had stopped, and you couldn't hear anyone anymore.

When the light came back, screams filled the space. The girl's eyes darted around, trying to make sense of what was happening. The coffee shop was gone. All she could see was darkness, and a japanese shrine.

"Where are we ?" cried a woman, followed by the dozens of persons present.

Clap. Clap.

A sinister man made his entrance, wearing a white kimono, clapping his hands. Monsters came crawling from every corner to the group of people shaking in fear.

"In line... in line..." the monsters repeated in a loop, monotonous. The blonde girl then knew that curses had snatched them away.

Everyone fell in line, and the man in the kimono approached them, a wicked smile curving his lips.

"Sukuna..." she breathed.

"Well, well, beautiful people. We are going to play a game."

"What do you want, you monster!" a man yelled at the King of Curses.

Sukuna approached the man, his haori trailing behind him.

"Well, I'm pretty bored. It's really all there is to it." he answered, then gouged the man's eyes out.

Agonizing screams echoed, and Sukuna revelled, laughing loudly.

The woman next to the man screamed at the sight of the bloodied man which made Sukuna sigh.

"Silence." he ordered, shoving the eyes of the man in her mouth. He sneered when the woman started to cry, choking on the globes.
The blonde girl fought the urge to throw up.

"As I was saying. Let's play a game."

The blonde girl knew exactly what he was capable of, and she was now sure she wouldn't make it alive.

"It's a game you all know..." He pointed a finger at the first person of the row.

"Eeny... meeny...miny...moe."

Blood gushed from everywhere. The persons he killed were fed to the curses, munching on the people sometimes still alive. Limbs were scattered all over the black ground.

He played his little game until just one remained.

"Seems like it's your lucky day, blondie." Sukuna smirked.

"To celebrate, I'll let you tell me your name."

The girl, all this time, never shifting her gaze, looking at her feet. She knew that once she would witness the massacre right next to her, she'd lose her sanity.

"Sahan." she answered the King.

»—————————–✄

A/N : illustration of Sahan, Nobara ( JJK) x Kenma ( Haikyuu ) ( @bakSATSUGO- 🤍 )