𝟙𝟙.

( A/N : I own the "drawing" ekdnaz )

"When the cat's away the mice will play." the mouth full of teeth spoke.

"Oh ! Su-"

"Are you stuffing my body with disgusting food full of MSG ?" Sukuna hissed at Yuji who was slowly munching on potato chips.

"No..." he said looking guilty.

..."HEY!" Yuji exclaimed suddenly, slapping the mouth on the back of his hand. "It's my body not yours, psycho !"

Gojo and I were exchanging looks, not sure about what to do while Yuji and Sukuna fought like children.

Gojo shrugged and unwrapped a granola bar nonchalantly. Was I the only one disturbed by what was happening ?

"Why is Sukuna a mouth ?" I asked dumbfounded.

An eye appeared right in the middle of Yuji's forehead, fixing me.

"You, go back to the slave quarters." Sukuna ordered me.

Gojo sat on the floor and made me sit in between his legs, ensnaring me.

"She stays." Gojo told Sukuna, teasing him. The eye fixated on me narrowed.

I sighed. "Can you not do that ?" I complained to Gojo.

"You like it when he does it but not me ?" Gojo pouted like a child. He hid his true personality pretty well. I could see him being Yuji's teacher all right.

I rolled my eyes. "You're using me to get at him, and it's mean."

"Mmmh... what if I were serious ?" Gojo hummed. I shifted my head slightly to see his face.

The room went silent, Yuji had stopped munching on everything he'd get his hands on.

Gojo flipped me on the ground and came on top of me.

"Sensei -" Yuji started to protest.

"Shut up, Yuji." Gojo sharply cut Yuji off, his eyes on me.

"It's not funny anymore." I breathed, uneasy. "You're being weird and scary, get off."

"How come I am scary and not him ?" he nodded toward Yuji, truly meaning Sukuna.

"Get off her, sensei."

Gojo leaned on me, brushing his lips against my neck. I tried pushing him off, my hands on his chest, but it didn't even feel I was touching him. Like there was an invisible barrier between him and me. I didn't know what he was on about, but him toying with me for whatever purpose he had was upsetting. Still, my cheeks became reddish both from the embarrassment and the feeling of his breath in my neck.

Yuji motioned toward us but Gojo stopped him with a glance. Yuji froze, sat on the ground and looked away.

"Are you seriously not going to kick him off ?!" I half screamed at Yuji.