𝟙𝟛.

For those who skipped last chapter, here's what happened : 

[ Basically she gets tortured and she lose consciousness, and wake up in a room with Mrs. Ho taking care of her. Then Sukuna enters the room with Gojo and Y/n can't even look at Sukuna she is terrified like rly rly so Gojo get to her and carry her outside the room to his own bedroom. ]

Once in Gojo's room, he gently let me down and I sat on an armchair. His room was of a decent size. He had piles of mangas on the ground and his bed wasn't done. It was pretty messy overall, which I liked. I liked controlled mess, it made me feel oddly safe and in control of my environment. He had an old TV with a ton of old VHS scattered around it in uneven piles.

"I didn't really think this through." Gojo chuckled embarrassed. "My room isn't the best place there is."

"I'm thankful" I smiled. Looking around, I saw his usual kimono on the ground.

"Right, why are you wearing normal clothes today ?" I asked, tilting my head.

He sat on the ground in front of me, leaning on his elbows.

"This asshole makes me wear a kimono when I'm here." he groaned. "But when I go outside, I wear my usual stuff."

I felt the urge to keep questioning him. I was in need of a distraction.

"Can I ask... why you're doing Sukuna's bidding ?"

He hummed, looking up.
"We made a pact." he said in a flat tone. "To protect Yuji. He can't kill him, but he can cripple his mind." he said, pointing to his skull. "Gotta serve him and role play, he's a sick fucker."

"You must really care about him. Yuji." I smiled.

He scratched his head, blushing slightly. "Not really..." he mumbled. "I'm just the best teacher there is." he smiled full of himself which made me laugh.

An awkward silence followed and I twitched in my seat uneasy.

Now what ?

I couldn't stop glaring at the door, expecting Sukuna to bark in at any moment. I was terrified at the idea of seeing him after what he had done to me. I had expected to be roughed up, yes but never would I have imagined he could be that cruel when he had been so sweet only a week ago. I knew he'd come for me, but I wasn't ready to face him.

The confusion and my aching heart made me slouch in my seat, massaging my temples.
The sudden feeling of a hot breath against the back of my neck startled me.

"It's just me." whispered Gojo.

I relaxed my body and felt his hands on my shoulders, his thumbs gently rubbing my upper back. I could already feel the tension leaving my body.

"Ah..." I sighed, his thumb sliding to the back of my neck with just the right amount of pressure.

I let my head fall back to meet his iridescent gaze. His eyes always had the same effect on me as I drowned in them in wonder. Butterflies. Anybody would be flustered if stared at intensively by this pair of eyes.

"What ?" he whispered with a smile.

"Your eyes..." I breathed while my hand was instinctively reaching for his face.

"Careful." he chuckled lightly.

"Uh ?"

"Don't let my eyes fool you." he grinned. "I'm not as pure as their shade."

I touched his lips with the tips of my nails. I honestly didn't know what I was doing and I didn't care. I needed tenderness, I needed him to fill the hole Sukuna left in me.