𝟙𝟠.

A/N: I didn't re read this chapter, so sorry for the typos and all. Enjoy babes

The sight of Mana being seized and beaten before me, the voices of the men telling me that Sukuna would be dying tonight, Satoru standing next to me doing nothing — all of it was too much.

I rushed to Mana and punched one of the guys right in the chin. He stumbled back and right when the other guy wanted to get back at me for hurting his friend, Satoru appeared next to me and seized his arm. I took Mana in my arms and backed away.

She whimpered and snuggled against me. She was trying to talk but all that spilled out of her mouth was uncontrollable sobs.

"There, there. I'm here now." I caressed her hair, hugging her tight.

What the fuck did I walk into ?

Satoru walked toward me, and I felt my blood boil.

"You. You stay the fuck away." I hissed at him.

"I know how it looks, and I'm sorry. But it needs to end."

I narrowed my eyes. "You're talking about Sukuna."

"Yes." he sighed. "He's on a rampage, we can't let him keep this up."

"You know very well where I stand, Gojo Satoru. I know we can reason with him–"

"Tell the families of the deceased that, Y/n."

I was always careful to not think about that because it wrecked my mental health. It killed me inside knowing that Sukuna was a heartless mass murderer. It truly did and I was guilty to even think of him as something else as a killer.

Nevertheless, I couldn't stop loving him.

Satoru walked up to me. "Give me the child," he said.

"No."

He looked at me right in the eye, while he snatched Mana away from me. Frankly, I couldn't do anything. I couldn't hold on to her because he pulled her so fast I was afraid her arm would have come off if I seized it.

I never saw Satoru so ruthless. I pained me so much.

He gave Mana back to the men. "Don't hurt her this time or I'll cut your legs off." he said in a flat tone.

His dark gaze shifted on me, and he walked up to me.

"Get lost." I spat out.

"I'm sorry for what is about to happen Y/n, and I'll know you'll never forgive me. So, this is goodbye."

I didn't know why I started to cry.

"Let's just forget about this, let's take Mana and let's get back home, uh ?" I pleaded. But he didn't react. "Please Satoru, don't do that to me. I need you, please."

I broke down into sobs, when my father entered the room.

"Y/n ? Why are you crying ?" said my father heading toward us.

"Father..." I voiced out.

"You should rejoice ! Tonight is the night we get rid of Sukuna Ryoumen for good."

He hugged me tight and stroked my hair tenderly. "Don't worry my child, I know that the... curse here, is your friend. I won't hurt her."

I parted from him to take a look at his face, and I could see he was honest. Letting Mana live was one thing, killing Sukuna was another problem.