.𝟙𝟞 (🍋)

Gojo pulled me in between his legs, with my back resting on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I sighed at his touch.

"Want to watch a movie?" he whispered, caressing my arm.

"Is watching a movie what you want to do with me ?"

He hummed. "Well, it's one of the things I'd like to do with you, yes. Is that bad?"

"It's not."

I turned on the TV and changed channels until we found a movie we both liked. We laughed a lot, and he kept me in between his legs the whole time. Sometimes, he'd kiss me on the top of my head or caress my arm. But he didn't try anything else. Every time I tried to touch him sensually, he would just tense up and brush it off. It got me thinking about why he was attracted to me. The first time he showed this kind of attention to me was to make Sukuna react.

Maybe he was doing that only to get to Sukuna. And now, he didn't need to do that anymore.

I jumped off the couch.

"Y/n ??"

It all added up. He never had a reason to like me.

He played me.

"I just came to a realisation." I breathed, facing him.

He sat straight, an eyebrow raised.

"What's wrong ?" he inquired.

"Why don't you let me touch you ?"

"Listen..." he sighed, stroking his forehead.

I stood there, in front of him. Silent tears came in such generous streams as my heart sank so deep in my chest, I was afraid I'll never recover. Sukuna, him. It was too much and I was breaking down. My whole body was shaking in spasm.

Gojo had been my hope. I thought he could make me forget about Sukuna. I know my motivations weren't the purest but my feelings for him were genuine. I had hoped that with time, it would blossom into a beautiful love.

But I was always a plaything.

I was Sukuna's, and now Gojo's too. Something they can toss out when they don't need it anymore.

Gojo stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders. He kept searching for my gaze, but I didn't want to look at his eyes. I didn't want to break even more. I was at my limit.

I think it was the first time that I truly wanted to die.

"Y/n, what's wrong ?" he asked in a soft tone. "Is it because I didn't touch you ?"

"I'm so disposable." I let out in a flat tone. "Everybody disposes of me so easily."

He froze. His mouth was left open.

"Am I worthless ?" I asked, my voice was breaking, and it sounded pitiful.

He brushed tears off my cheeks. "Why would you say that ?"

"My father thought that. He abandoned me." I pushed his hand off my face.

"Sukuna did too. And you. You too."

When our eyes met, all I could see in his eyes was incomprehension.

"You used me to get to Sukuna. And now you don't need me anymore. You don't need to touch me anymore." I added. "Are you staying with me out of pity ? Or because maybe my father asked you to?"

" I -- "

"Just leave !" I started screaming hysterically. 

I didn't want to, I didn't know what was happening to me. Every reason I had for being in pain came back to me all at once. All the mental strain, the physical pain, the torture, the deceive, the hopes of love and being loved. Sukuna's tearful face and Gojo's false tenderness.