𝟙𝟚.

Trigger warning : description of torture, severe mental issues. I don't want to trigger anybody <3

-

- If you want a resume, read the comments above <3

-

-

There was these moments, when I couldn't hear my own screams anymore. My mind would slowly drift to another place in space and time, away from the agonizing reality I was trapped in. Unfortunately, my torturer always made sure I stayed conscious, his evil voice chanting it wasn't right for me to miss any moment of our time together. Did you know that time slows when you are in tremendous pain ?

"You've been losing consciousness so many times I stopped counting ! " he sneered as he teared the skin of my thigh wide open with a blunt knife.

I cried out in pain for the millionth time. I thought I'd get used to it, but I didn't. Each time was even more painful than before.

He licked the blood of the blade, and trailed a finger along my thigh, to the wound he freshly made.

"I say your body is running low on dopamine." he hummed. "We've been at it for so long, don't you want to give in now ?"

My chest was rising and falling with the rhythm of my heartbeat, fastening as his finger was dangerously close to the wound.

"Say it." he ordered.

I stayed silent, but the sound of my jagged breathing betrayed my emotions. Plain fear and distress. He killed every sympathy or fleeting feelings I might have had for him, every hope of coming back to my old life. It all died and the only thing making me feel alive was the pain and the fear of him.

"For the hundredth time... fu...-" I breathed weakly. Every little movement was taking too much energy, and talking was the worst.

He thrusted his finger in my wound and trailed inside it, ripping the flesh from the inside up until he met the hip bone.

"Oops." he cackled.

All my body stiffened and spasms were wreaking havoc in my body. My limbs were almost non-existent anymore. Shreds of my flesh were on the floor, I could feel some of them sticking to my feet. I never thought he could do that to me.

"What did I do to you ?" I muttered.

"I should have killed you that night." he articulated, with a voice so cold it hurt my soul.

He brought his hand to my face and I jerked away. It didn't seem to phase him and he kept following the motion of my head trying to evade his touch, until there was no room to escape anymore and his hand touched my face. He wiped some of the blood off of my face so gently I wanted him to punch me where he touched me. The sensation of his gentle touch lingering on my cheek was the worst torture of them all, I couldn't stand it.

"Punch me." I pleaded with a tearless sob.

"With great pleasure, although I'm rather curious about why you are asking for it ?" he titled his head.

"I don't want to feel it anymore."

He rested a hand on his waist and sighed. "Surrender and say the words. I'll do it then."

I bit my tongue.

"I..."

He took a seat in front of me, resting his chin in his palm.

"I live for the King's..."

He motioned for me to keep going with his hand.

"...for the King's pleasure... and displeasure..."