Chapter 6

Welcome to Chapter 6 - I know I stated this would not be updated until everything else was loaded but I got the writing bug so decided to update early - pre warning slightly long chapter - enjoy!!

Stiles POV

Oh this totally sucks right now, I would rather send either an entire day with Peter or have another intense one on one session with Mitch again then be right where I am right now. I slide slowly on the floor over to the tray of food and water that had been slid underneath the gap in the door.

I finally reach the tray and feel a sense of disappointment for the amount of food and drink present for the effort it took for me to get all the way over here. I ate and drank the small quantity on the tray somehow feeling more hungry then I had before the tray had arrived.

I lay down on my back on the floor and stared at the dark ceiling above me, I have lost all sense of time at the moment as there was no window in my cell and the small amount of light coming from underneath the door seemed to never change. I tried to even out my breathing and slow my heart rate down by lifting my arm to look at the tattoo sat on my wrist, I still can't believe Mitch allowed this to happen when I passed out and how fitting Thomas's name was before we even properly met him.

My ribs were starting to ache from trying to breathe, the trouble is I don't know if it is from where I was shot or the beatings that had happened since I had been brought here. Just as I finally seemed to dull some of the pain I was in by slowing my breathing the door banged open and two WCKD guards appear and lift me off the ground and drag me to what they called the integration room, I called it the torture room. As they dragged me inside and placed me on the waiting table I spotted Ratman stood their sneering more then normal.

"Stiles, thank you for agreeing to come visit me." He stated as I was strapped down to the table with straps been applied to my arms, legs, head and stomach before metal clips are added all around me.

"Thank you for asking so nicely" I spit back with as much sarcasm and anger that I can muster.

"I have some questions to ask you and the answers that I need you are going to give them to me, you give me what I want and I will let you go free." He stated as I felt the table been lifted until I was face to face with him but I hold back the urge to spit at him knowing I needed to save what ever strength I currently had left.

"Let's begin shall we. Where is Thomas?" He asks while heading to stand behind a machine that seemed to be a new addition since last time I was here.

As soon as he asks the question, I close my eyes and think back to the training I had got from the FBI Academy and the one on one training sessions with Mitch. I take a few internal breathes and focus on Lydia, Scott, Dad, Thomas, Teresa and Mitch. I suddenly feel as if electricity is running through my body and lighting up all my nerves, it goes away as quickly as it started.

"Where is the Right Arms base of operations?" I hear Ratman ask again and once again I don't answer and keep my eyes closed waiting to block out what was about the come. Once again I felt the electricity running through my body, it seemed a lot stronger this time and lasted for longer but I still made no sound.

"Who do you work for?" Ratman asks and again I do not answer and once more a powerful surge of electricity runs through my body but I hold onto my scream not giving him the right to it. This round seemed to last longer then any before and once it finally ends I feel drained and am using the restraints to support my body weight.

"Sir, if you do any more of this then you are going to end up killing him." I hear a soft ladies voice speak out before a single shot is sounded out and the sound of a body hitting the floor echoes around the room.

I slowly open my eyes and lying just within my field of vision I can see the body of a lady with blonde hair lying on the ground, a single gun shot wound into her head. I feel a tear run down my face as I feel responsible for this ladies death but I quickly shake this thought from my mind remembering how Stan and Mitch would always say never let it get personal.

"Well look at that, the robot finally shows some emotion." Ratman states and I can hear the joy in his voice thinking he has finally broke me.

(A/N Google translator used to convert so sorry if it is wrong, English will be in brackets)

"Mitch et Mystery, restez à l'écart et ne venez pas pour moi. C'est un piège! Je vais m'en sortir d'une manière ou d'une autre." I state knowing he has been videoing this session to probably send out.

(Mitch and Mystery, stay away and do not come for me. It is a trap! I will get myself out one way or another.)

"So he finally speaks, so shall we try this again. Where is Thomas?" Ratman asks again stepping away from the controls.

"Mitch et Mystery, restez à l'écart et ne venez pas pour moi. C'est un piège! Je vais m'en sortir d'une manière ou d'une autre." I repeat like a mantra hoping they understand what I am saying and get my message.

"Answer me! Where is Thomas!!" Ratman screams as I feel him slam a knife into my shoulder and start to twist. I grit my teeth not allowing the bubbling scream I am feeling to exit my throat.

"Mitch et Mystery, restez à l'écart et ne venez pas pour moi. C'est un piège! Je vais m'en sortir d'une manière ou d'une autre." I repeat again closing my eyes trying to ignore the blade that is been constantly twisted in my shoulder.

Ratman pulls the knife out before I hear him storm away, I crack my eyes open slightly and watch as he speaks directly into the camera before turning around and throwing the knife towards me. I feel it impale into my shoulder next to the wound that was already there bleeding heavily.

"Get him down and take him to medical. I want to know when he ready to be questioned again." Ratman snaps before I hear the doors slide open and slam shut. I feel the bed been lowered gently back to its original position before the knife is pulled gently out of my shoulder.

"I'm sorry he is doing this to you, if you just give him what he wants it may save your life." I hear a woman's voice whisper near me as I feel pressure been applied to the wounds on my shoulder before I feel myself been lifted and placed onto a bed and wheeled out of the room as I welcome the darkness.

I woke up in a room I hadn't been in before all around me I was surrounded by medical equipment so I guessed it must be some sort of medical room. I felt a bandage wrapped tightly around my shoulder, I slowly looked around the room trying to see if I was alone as not wanting to alert them I was awake just yet.

After a quick scan of the room I noticed I was alone and knew if I was going to get myself out of her now would be the time to, I gently sat up and got off the table and held onto the table until the room stopped spinning. I spotted a bag with a piece of paper on top of it, I carefully edged my way over trying not to make any sound. Once I reached the bag and note and realised it had been left for me.

Use the vent system as far as it will take you and use the key card in the front of the pocket to get out of the door on the far side of the vent exit. Inside the bag is everything you need along with a few extras. Good Luck.

I had a feeling I knew who had left this for me and was grateful she would risk her life to help me, I grabbed the bag and put the note in my pocket and slowly opened the vent cover up and climbed inside before closing it back up and shuffled as quickly and quietly as I could through the winding vents until I couldn't go any further.

I carefully opened the cover and stepped into an empty hanger of some sorts, I placed the cover back on and grabbed the key card out of the bag and headed towards the exit. Just as I reached it the alarm started wailing and I knew my time was limited to get as far away as I could.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up shortly!!!