Chapter 25

Welcome to Chapter 25 - thank you everyone for your reads, votes and comments on this story - your support on this strange crossover means everything - enjoy!!!

Scott POV continued

As I stare at him I can't believe what I am seeing in front of me is real, I look towards the others and notice they seem to be froze like statues. I wave my hand in front of their faces but they still show no sign of seeing me or Stiles.

I look back towards him and he just stares at me smiling, with that big goofy grin that appears on his face when we are up to no good.

"Don't worry Scotty, they are okay. I just needed to speak to you alone." Stiles states but his voice seems distant and angelic like.

"Stiles! Why is everyone frozen for? Did you just really shoot yourself? Is this really happening" I asks trying to work out what was happening and had just happened.

"As I said I need to speak with you alone so everyone else has been frozen in a moment in time while we talk. No I didn't shoot myself and this is currently happening in your head but who's to say it's not real." Stiles answers but something seems off with him but I can't quite place my finger on it.

"I can't lie but what you just said confused me even more then I already am. But what do you mean it's happening in my head?" I ask looking around again feeling more confused by the minute and then I hear the soft chuckling of Stiles behind me.

"Scott it's going to be okay but we don't have a lot of time. WCKD are experimenting on me trying to expand my powers further and test them to their full limits. I am trying to hold on but I am weakening by the day, if they keep going they will kill me and all those around me." Stiles advises and for the first time in ages I can see true fear in his eyes as he speaks.

"What? No, I can't lose you again Stiles." I advise feeling panic rise in me as he spoke and the reality set in of what is happening.

"Don't worry Scott, you won't lose me. Come find me!" Stiles advises before he starts going blurry and a bright light fills my vison.

"Stiles! Where are you?" I scream towards him wanting more time to be able to speak with him or find out what was happening.

"Go back to the start!" Stiles voices before he disappears from my sight and I feel myself drop down onto my knees as I feel my energy draining.

I lift my head slightly and look towards where Stiles had been stood to see Sheriff stood their with his gun smoking from shooting the bullet into Rouge Stiles who was currently lying face down on the floor in front of me.

I feel myself start to shake as I fall fully to the floor as a wave of dizziness hits me, I hear shouts from all around me before a familiar pair of hands grab me and gently roll me over onto my back as I gasp for air.

"Scott! Are you okay? What happened?" I hear Dad shout as my vision blurs again and I know soon I am going to welcome the darkness filling up my vision.

"Save Stiles! Go back to start!" I whisper out before the room around me goes fully dark.

Rafael POV

As we lost sight of Janson, we turned back towards the room where everyone was left to deal with Rouge Stiles. As we entered through the door where Janson had left through, I notice Stiles charging towards Scott before Noah whips out his gun and fires it straight into his Son's back stopping him in his tracks.

As Stiles's body hit the ground I noticed that Scott seemed to drop to his knees before he starts shaking and falls face first on to the floor. I race over to where he lying as Lydia crouches down next to him and I gently roll him onto his back as he starts heaving for air.

"Scott!! Are you okay? What happened?" I ask him as his eyes land on me but they don't seem to be focused and the colour is slowly draining from his face.

"Save Stiles! Go back to start!" Scott whispers out before his eyes roll fully into the back of his head before it droops to one side.

I place my finger on his exposed neck and feel relief when I feel his pulse beating underneath my fingers but I can't help but notice how faint it is. I look up and notice the worried faces coming from all around me as people's eyes flick between Scott and Stiles.

"We need to get him out of here and either to Deaton or the Hospital, he's alive but his pulse is weak. How's Stiles?" I state towards Noah who had been checking Stiles's pulse before standing up and placing his gun back into it's holster.

"He's dead! Come on let's get Scott out of here so we can sort out what to do next." Noah advises before starting guide everyone out of the room before only me, Scott, Stiles, Thomas and Mitch are present.

"Alright anyone else confused? He just shot and killed his own Son yet is not showing any emotion over it at all." Mitch advises as he moves over to where Stiles's body is currently lying where he had fell.

"Something is definitely not right but here is not the best place to discuss it. Let's get these two out of here and then we can work out what just happened when we get back. Are you two okay to grab Stiles please?" I state before scooping Scott into my arms as Thomas and Mitch lift Stiles's body up between them as Lydia guides us back to where the cars are currently parked.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!!