Chapter 28

Welcome to Chapter 28 - sorry for the delay in updating, finally getting some good ideas with this story now, did anyone manage to crack the co-ordinates from the last chapter??? - Here is the latest chapter - enjoy!!!

? POV

How am I going to survive this? Everything here seems to want to kill me, even the stupid Hens I only wanted to grab an egg for breakfast or is it dinner. Time seems to make no sense here, within what felt like minute night had arrived again. The nights are the worst though the sound of scraping and crashing come from behind the walls are unsettling so I haven't slept much.

My favourite part of this place is the sort of makeshift look out tower, I can see as far when the doors are open to what ever is out there. I haven't really ventured out there much but guessing by the hidden hut I found in the woods I know there is a Maze out there waiting for me to solve to get back home.

But where is home? Do I actually have anyone out there waiting for me? Do I have a family? When I think of this a single name seems to come into my mind every time, Lydia! Who is she? A better I guess is who am I?

I lie on my hammock and look up through the hole in the gap and look at the stars shining through as the bangs and screeches start again, I think the same thought over and over again. Who am I?

I found a wall earlier with what appear to be at least 50 names on but none seem to be what I feel mine is, yet some did look familiar to me like Thomas, Minho and Newt but I couldn't seem to place why I knew them names.

As I drift off to sleep a face fills my dreams again, like they have done every night since I arrived here. Here strawberry blonde hair bouncing as she walks with confidence with her green eyes shining. She opens her mouth to speak but no sound comes out as she slowly backs away.

"Stay with me please!" I shout at her not wanting to be alone, something about been around her makes me feel safe and secure.

"Come home to me Stiles! STILES!!!" She screams so loud I have to cover my ears before I feel my eyes snap open.

Stiles! Ha that's my name! I'm Stiles!! I remember my name and there is no one to celebrate with.

Lydia POV

"Come home to me Stiles! STILES!!!" I feel myself scream as I jolt awake from my dream before rubbing the side of my head, that had felt so real I can't believe it was just a dream.

"Lydia, are you okay?" I hear Derek's voice coming from the front seat of the car as Rafael drove us towards the High School.

"Yeah sorry I just fell asleep and saw Stiles in my dreams again. This time was different though, I actually felt like I was stood with him but he looked so lost." I advise taking a few deep breathes as Rafael pulls the car into the car park.

"Maybe it wasn't a dream, but right now we can't focus on that. We were told to go back to the start and right here is the significant place we can all think of in relation with Stiles. So Derek, do you want to head off to the pool area while me and Lydia head and search the locker room?" Rafael advises as we all get out the car and start heading towards the school.

Derek nods his head before diverting off towards the swimming pool block while me and Rafael headed to the locker room. It's amazing that one place can hold so much history in the short amount of time you actually spend here.

"Are you okay? You don't have to go in, if it is too much I can do this alone." Rafael advises as I place my hand on the handle and freeze not sure if I can do this or not.

"You know this is the first place that I kissed him, it's also the first place we reunited after he returned from been taken. I confessed to him then that I loved him but I didn't even need to say the words, he knew already." I advise remembering the emotion I felt running into this room seeing him again.