Chapter 18

Welcome to Chapter 18 - wow what can I say, thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this crossover - it has just reached a 1k reads, I honestly didn't expect this to happen - here is the new chapter, enjoy!!

Stiles POV

As my eyes open, the searing pain in my head starts building. I can hear people talking near by but can't quite understand what they are saying. I close my eyes again hoping to drift back off to sleep to help loosen the pain but the voices get louder and closer.

"What on earth is Cognitive Recalibration?" I hear Dad ask sounding worried over what that was.

"Basically he hit me really hard in the head!" I state opening my eyes again to see blurry people standing all around me.

"Stiles! Are you okay?" Dad asks as the room clears and I can see everyone's faces clearly so I know Dad, Melissa, Mitch and Thomas are standing closest to me.

"Apart from feeling like I have the worst hangover ever, along with a splitting headache thanks for that by the way Mitch." I answer honestly as I gently sit myself up, swallowing down the sickness that had risen up.

Once I was sat up I notice that everyone was gathered, I also notice that I am yet again waking up in the Morgue. But why does the Morgue currently look like a bomb hit it? On second thought, how did I get here?

"Stiles, are you okay?" Scott asks me and I look towards him and see signs of a recent battle on his face which are partial healed.

"Just confused over a few things like why does the Morgue look like a bomb hit it? What happened to you? How did I get here? Also would it kill you all to allow me to wake up just once in a room and not the Morgue." I question and notice the confusion radiating over everyone's face.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Rafael asks as Dr Geyer starts shining a light in my eyes, which I try swatting away.

"Come on Doc, I literally just said I have a splitting headache. As in regards to what I remember, I had just saved everyone from Ratman then I loaded him onto the same helicopter as myself to head back here and then some how he managed to slip the cuffs off before he tasered the pilot and then myself." I explain what I can remember well still trying to move the light been shined into my eyes.

"If you only remember that, how did you know it was Mitch who gave you the headache?" Dad asks as Dr Geyer starts talking to Melissa about how I am and I am starting to feel irritated them talking about me like I am not even there.

"You know its rude to talk about someone like they are not even there, I am sitting right here you know." I snap at the pair stopping their conversation and causing everyone to stare at me.

"Mischief, calm down. They are only discussing what tests you need now you are awake and how to safely get you from here to there?" Thomas states firmly at me and I can feel the anger burning inside of me.

"I'm fine, I do not need any tests or want any tests. I just want everyone to leave me alone." I state diving off the table and moving to the far side of the room not wanting to be near them.

"Stiles, you need to calm down!" Mitch states at me and I don't know why but this simple sentence seems to anger me more.

"Will everyone stop telling me what to do, I am sick and tired of been ordered around. Do this Stiles, go here Stiles, stay away from there Stiles, be home at this time Stiles. I can do whatever the hell I want and you can't stop me." I snarl at them but I don't know where this is coming from, its like everything I have been keeping in is just spilling out and I can't stop it.

"As your Commanding officer I advise you to stand down right now!" Rafael snaps at me stepping forward and I can see the hurt in his face for him having to speak to me this way but at the moment I don't care.

"You are not my Commanding officer Raf, not anymore. I quit!" I state grabbing my badge and gun and walking over to the table in front of him before slamming it firmly on the table before turning and heading towards the door.

"Mischief, think about what you are doing? If you walk out of that door there is no coming back from this. Don't do something now that you will regret later." Stan advises his words stopping me as I place a hand on the door ready to leave.

"Stiles, do not throw away everything you have worked so hard for. I know you have been through a rough time recently but we can help you." Dad advises and I hear him taking a few steps behind me as I remain frozen at the door.

"Sti, why are you doing this? Please stay, come home to me." Lydia advises and I can hear her heart breaking as she speaks and I feel myself wanting to stop what I am doing but deep down I know it is too late.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know where home is anymore." I advise before walking out of the doors and into the cold empty corridor.

I walk down the corridor and press the lift button and wait for it to arrive, before the lift arrives I hear the doors to the Morgue fly open and I glance back to see everyone stood there looking at me. Just as Thomas opens his mouth to talk the lift doors open up to reveal Janson stood there.

"Ah perfect timing Stiles, are you ready to go?" He asks and I hear the gasps echo down the quite hall as I just nod and step inside the lift standing directly next to Janson, staring directly at everyone as the doors close.

"Are you okay? Your not regretting your choice are you, you know this is the only way." Janson asks me as the lift rises to the roof level.

"I'm fine, I know this is the right decision. After all WCKD is good." I answer as the lift doors open and I walk out to the waiting helicopter with Janson trailing behind me.

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!