Chapter 14

Welcome to Chapter 14 - thank you everyone who has voted on this story so far, I really hope you are enjoying this crossover - I am going to dive straight into the chapter as it is pretty long so enjoy!!!

Stiles POV

Why does every tree look the same as the last one? I stop trying to gather some sense of direction as to where I was heading or where I even was, the constant ringing in my ears since I woke up was starting to annoy me, its like a constant phone ringing in my head.

My thoughts quickly went to her again, I needed to get back to her, I don't even know who she was but face was etched permantely into my mind ever since I woke up in this forest.

But who is she? Does she know me? Does she have the answers I am searching for?

Who is Lydia?

I heard a branch snap behind me as I hide myself behind a tall tree, I hear talking and heavy breathing but can't make out what they are saying.

"Stiles?" A man's voice asks before I break into a sprint heading towards the road, twice already they had tried to capture me again but I couldn't stop running.

As I run I feel the change of the ground below my feet before the sound of a horn blaring makes me lift my head to a truck heading directly at me before I am tackled out of the way. As I land roughly on the ground the world starts spinning again before the light fades out.

Scott POV

Where is he?

I look around me at the burnt out helicopter in the clearing and tried to grab his scent but there was so many thoughts, feelings and smells running around at the moment I can't focus. As soon as we arrived my heart sank at the sight of the crashed and burning helicopter.

How could he have survived this?

One body had been pulled from the wreckage before the helicopter had completely exploded destroying all and any evidence we needed. Mitch advised it was the pilot who had been located, it looks like he died as soon as the helicopter hit the ground. But the question still hangs in the air, where is Stiles now? Where is Janson?

"Okay so the satellite managed to capture a few images of the events that have happened here. Looks like Janson dragged Stiles out of the helicopter and then the next one shows Stiles standing alone in this clearing but no sign of Janson." Mitch explains showing us the tablet with the pictures and map on it.

"So wait, Janson saved Stiles's life and then what just left him here? This doesn't make any sense, Janson's main target was to get either me or Stiles so why leave him here when he has no way to fight back?" Thomas states and I have to admit I am wondering the same thing but right now I can't think of that.

"Thomas, we will answer that question once we have found my son. Now what do we do?" Sheriff firmly states and I can feel the stress and worry coming off him.

"Okay so I have already set to search parties off in this area to cover from here to the main road in the direction that Janson was last seen heading in. Now the rest of us have the main priority to locate Stiles, again!" Dad explains using the map of Mitch's tablet to explain the locations been searched.

"We are going to start by following the direction Stiles's blood was spotted in and then branch off if needs be. Now we don't know what state he will be in as he may think we are WCKD chasing him so make sure to check high and low and places with thick cover. Okay let's go and bring him home." Dad finishes off as we all grab our bags and head into the forest.

After about twenty minutes of walking I notice that Stiles's scent seems to be getting stronger and is now I can sense the stress he was feeling. I stepped on a branch and the snap echoed around the quite forest. As I stepped off it I could hear a heart racing from behind a tree not far from me so I quickly hold my hand up stopping everyone from moving.