Chapter 20

Welcome to Chapter 20 - sorry for the delay in updating - as an apology here is an extra long chapter, enjoy!!!

Scott POV

When I arrive at Derek's loft I can hear Lydia shouting for Stiles from inside her car, I quickly rush over as I notice everyone else arrive and start banging on the window trying to wake her up but nothing seems to be working.

"Lydia!!" I scream adding part of my Werewolf howl into it hoping it has the strength to waken her from the nightmare she was having.

Her eyes shoot open before she opens the door and dives straight out of the car and starts heavily crying into my shoulder as I try my best to comfort her.

"Shhh, it's okay. It was just a dream!" I whisper into her ear as I gently rub her back until she stops crying and calms herself down enough to lean herself back up.

"It wasn't a dream, it was a call for help. Stiles need us now!" Lydia explains before turning getting up and walking into the loft, like a woman on a mission.

As I walk into the loft with Derek, Mitch, Malia and Liam I notice the change in her as she starts frantically writing and drawing on the boards present. I walk over to the board to read what's written on them and see if I can make any sense of it.

"Lydia! You need to stop and explain what is happening right now, what do you mean Stiles needs us?" Derek asks the question I was wanting to ask but didn't quite no how to ask.

"I arrived here and decided to wait for you all outside but I must have fell asleep. Thing was though, I didn't know I was asleep until Stiles showed me. As soon as I realised the dream changed and I saw Stiles..." Lydia stops and starts crying again unable to continue with what she had seen in her dream.

"I'm sorry Lydia, I know this is hard for you but we need to know. You saw Stiles what?" I ask as gently as possible understanding how hard this must be for her.

"He... come on Lydia, Stiles needs you right now. I saw Stiles lying on a bed asleep connected to tubes and wires. But the Stiles stood next to me, he told me I need to wake up so I could save him." Lydia finishes explaining before she starts frantically writing and drawing on the boards.

"Alright, so we know they would be holding him at one of their facilities to run tests on him trying to figure more about his abilities. So they need a place with plenty of room but not somewhere they have been once before." Mitch starts talking to no one as he walks forward grabbing a wipe board marker and starts writing on the board next to Lydia.

As I was focused on the pair I hear the door crash open behind me as Thomas and Teresa come in both looking out of breathe as they lean over catching their breath.

"Sorry were late, things got a bit heated at the Safe Haven. What did we miss?" Thomas asks as he stands up straight and seems to notice Lydia and Mitch working frantically on the boards.

"Lydia had a dream message from Stiles asking for her to come save him, we are currently trying to work out a plan and potential location. Either of you know of any places they could be?" I update the pair as they both reach me and look closely at the boards.

"Well you have the main Maze facility that we all escaped from, then you had the main headquarters that was burnt to the ground and then the separate facility as to where WCKD were holding Stiles the first time they had him but I am going to guess they wouldn't use that again as Stiles compromised the security by escaping." Thomas rattles off each location as though searching his memories for a possible location.

The door opens again as Thomas and Teresa head over to Mitch to help him work out possible location options, I turn again to greet and explain to those coming through the door. In walks Sheriff, Irene, Stan, Chris and Dad, I quickly walk over embracing Dad in a tight hug as it had been a few months since I last saw him.