Chapter 24

Welcome to Chapter 24 -  thank you everyone for your love and support with this crazy crossover - here is the next chapter, pre warning gifs are included - enjoy!!!

Scott POV

As the smoke dies down and the machine splits in half, I can't believe what I am seeing in front of me currently. Oh please let this be a dream and not real, let this be a dream.

"Stiles!" Lydia enquires stepping slightly forward before I swing my arm out stopping her from moving any closer to him, there was something inside me telling me to not trust that this version of Stiles wouldn't hurt Lydia.

"Lydia, don't move any closer to him. That's not Stiles, trust me I know what I am talking about." Sheriff states firmly as he once again keeps his gun trained on Stiles, who hasn't moved much apart from looking at his hands.

"Can you hear me!" Chris shouts at Stiles who moves his head slowly until he is facing Chris, the look on his face is something I have never seen or do ever want to see again on Stiles face.

"You hear can I yes." Stiles replies his voice sounding slightly strange, almost similar to the sound your voice makes when it echoes off a wall.

"I'm going to take that as a yes! Are you okay?" Dad states, I can't help but smile at the slight hint of sarcasm in his answer. He really has been around Stiles to much.

"Failure a am I, soon too awaken been have I. I am where?" Stiles voices again looking around as though checking for an escape route.

"Anyone else thinking he is not making any sense or have i just breathed in way too much smoke?" Mitch asks coughing slightly as he speaks and I realise he is right in what he is saying, he may be speaking but its like the words are not in the right order.

"I think he is making sense to himself but I think he is speaking in reverse, when he speaks his voice sounds more like an echo." I start to advise before stopping as noticing that I am catching strange looks from everyone except Lydia.

"I think I know where you are coming from, are you saying this is like a mirror copy of Stiles so everything is in reverse including his speaking. So Chris asked him can he hear us and he replied with you hear can I yes." Lydia explains and I think about what the reverse is of what he had said.

"Yes, I can hear you." Sheriff answers just before I can, his gun still trained on the mirror version of his Son.

"Failure a am I, soon too awaken been have I. I am where? I am a failure, I have been awaken too soon. Where am I?" Rafael voices the next part as Stiles continues to look around taking in his surroundings as though trying to work out where he is.

"You are in Eichen House is Beacon Hills. Do you recognise me or anyone else here?" Derek states looking at Stiles with such a look of concern and fear as Stile's eyes start running around the room, I haven't seen Derek act this way since Stiles was possessed.

"You failed have I Master." Stiles states before dropping to his knees staring directly at Janson as he speaks before lowering his head as though ashamed of himself.

"I was right, this is all your doing. What did you do to him? How can we fix him?" I shout grabbing Janson off the floor and slamming him into the wall feeling the anger building within me.

As I wait for Janson to answer he just stares over my shoulder before starting to laugh like a mad man, I feel my hand grip tighter on him as a growl escapes from my lips as I feel my claws start to form.

"What is so funny? Tell me now, how do I fix him?" I growl at him as he just continues to stare over my shoulder and laughing like a mad man.

"You are so fixated on me, that even with your Supernatural powers you still can't see what is happening right behind you. Just like an Alpha is protective over it's Beta its the same as a monster over it's creature." Janson laughs as I let him go realising what he meant, as I spin round I notice Stiles rising to his feet before racing over to me.

As my back slams on to the floor, the wind is knocked out of me before Stiles keeps sending punch after punch into my face with such anger written over his face

"Stiles, stop it now!!" Dad and Sheriff scream together before Stiles is dragged off me as Mitch and Thomas help me up and I bend over to catch my breath again.

"Now me release, else or!" Stiles scream at the pair as they drag him back to the other side of the room before the duo quickly release him and back away.

I notice Janson moving around the other side of the room towards Stiles, as he reaches him I notice him lean over to speak into Stiles ear. Doesn't this guy realise that we have Supernatural powers so are going to be able to hear him.

"Complete your mission now!" Janson whispers into Stiles's ear before walking backwards towards the exit on the other side of the room.

"Janson is escaping out of the back route!" I shout as Stiles stares at us all with such a look its as though he is calculating the best way to kill us.

"Were on it!" Dad states before leaving the room with Parrish, Sheriff and Chris leaving the rest of us to tackle what ever Stiles plans to do to us.

"Stiles, you don't need to do this. We can help you get better." Thomas advises coming forward so he is in line with me, Lydia and Mitch.

"Die all will you!" Stiles snaps before his eyes start glowing with blue electricity before he starts charging towards us as a single gun shot rings out as Stiles's quickly drops to the floor unmoving.

I look behind him towards the door way that Janson had escaped through to see who had shot him and I can't believe what I am seeing in front of my very eyes. I look around at everyone else to see they are all holding the same reaction as myself before looking back towards the doorway.

 I look around at everyone else to see they are all holding the same reaction as myself before looking back towards the doorway

"Oh my god!"                   

Thank you for reading - new chapter will be up soon!!!