Chapter 7

Welcome to Chapter 7 - yes you are been treated to a double update as an apology for the delay in updating - pre warning this is long also - enjoy!!

Scott POV

After Mitch and Thomas finished their reunion I watched as Thomas headed over to where Teresa, Jorge and Vince were gathered as Mitch came back towards us and I noticed his sleeve had rolled slightly to reveal a tattoo that looked similar to my pack stripes on my arm.

"Me, Thomas and Stiles have matching ones, Thomas is only drawn on as he really hasn't had the time to get a tattoo." Mitch explained as he seemed to notice me staring at the tattoo on his arm.

"Hang on, Stiles has a tattoo? The same Stiles who passed out when he watched me getting mine done." I state finding it slightly hard to believe that it was possible.

"Ha yeah funny you mention that. He passed out getting his one done also so we didn't wake him until it was done. We actually mentioned your one when deciding what to get done, he kept telling me how much he hated it so I based the design of I yours and he didn't know until he woke up." Mitch explained and lifted his arm so we can clearly see it as three thin black bands with Mitch, Mystery and Mischief written on the lines.

I heard Dad's ding to signal a message had been received and I noticed the change in his heart rate as he saw what was on the message.

"Dad, what is it?" I ask catching everyone's attention towards my Dad as he placed the laptop down and hooked it into the TV screen present and loaded the video that he had been sent.

"I just got this from a unknown email address with the subject line of WCKD." He explains and I notice his face pale as he presses play and we all watch the video that had been sent.

I watched as two guards seemed to drag a person into the room before placing them onto the waiting table where straps were placed around the person. I spotted a guy who I can only describe as a human Rat came into the view of the screen and spoke.

"Stiles, thank you for agreeing to come visit me." Ratman spoke and I gasped along with the rest of the room as we watched the final straps and some metal clips attached to wires are placed all around him.

"Thank you for asking so nicely." Stiles replies his answer laced with sarcasm but to those who knew him you could hear the strain on his voice.

"I have some questions to ask you and the answers that I need you are going to give them to me, you give me what I want and I will let you go free." He stated as the table Stiles was strapped to tilted up and we finally saw his face for the first time.

He looked tired and pale, his face was decorated with a number of bruises and cuts that seemed to travel down his bare chest. I noticed a bandage wrapped around the same place that Thomas and Mitch had been shot but I could see bruising coating the entire length of his chest and stomach.

"Let's begin, shall we. Where is Thomas?" Ratman asked as he seemed to walk to where all the wires are connected.

I watched as Stiles just closed his eyes and didn't answer the question, I looked in horror as the Ratman turned a dial on the machine and I could feel even through the recording the electricity been sent towards Stiles but he made no sign that he felt it.

"Where is the Right Arms base of operations?" I hear Ratman ask as he seems to adjust a dial on the station he was stood behind but yet again Stiles didn't answer and the electricity was sent into him. Again I could feel it was more powerful this time and seemed to flow for a lot longer but again Stiles made no sign of feeling it.

"That's it Stiles, stay in the zone." Mitch and Stan state at the same time and I look to them confused as to how they can say that so calm at this time.