When its your birthday

a/n- y'all i-
you guys are literally so nice to me it's insane. i swear i look away for two seconds and there's another thousand views. thank you so much for 4k ! also i'm sorry for my recent absence, i started the new semester and my teachers assign so much work omg. and this one is inspired by my birthday being in three months🤪 it's a little early to celebrate, but i didn't celebrate last year sooooo🤷🏻‍♀️

Vilkas
He spent at least a month figuring out what to do for you, he wanted it to be perfect. When you woke up that morning, he'd brought you both breakfast in bed. You guys took a bath together before he gave you your gift. It was a special sword he'd been able to craft himself up at the skyforge with your  flowers.

"Vilkas, I love it. Its beautiful." You said. You were close to tearing up, you'd never been treated like this on your birthday before.

Farkas
He was very anxious about it because he didn't know what to get you. He spend days trying to figure it out before asking his brother. Which he didn't even want to do because Vilkas would make fun of him, but he didn't have a choice. He had suggested taking you on a picnic.

Farkas wanted it to be special for you guys, so he ended up making the food. Which surprisingly didn't turn out terrible. He look you out on the picnic in the late afternoon so you could watch the sunset together.

Brynjolf
He was the kind of guy that acts like he doesn't know its your birthday, and then surprises the shit out of you later on. He acted like the day was any other day, so you ignored him out of anger. Then when you got home from the Cistern, he'd left you quite a few surprises at home if you catch my meaning.

Savos Aren
Legit almost forgot about your birthday, but I wouldn't blame him too much. He's very occupied most of the day with College work. He did manage do get you a amulet and enchant it for you. Even though he didn't get to go all out for you, you still appreciated the effort.

Teldryn Sero
He woke up an hour before you and realized it was your birthday and freaked out. He didn't have anything for you. He rushed to make breakfast and clean up the house a bit, he didn't know what else to do.

You woke up and heard scrambling in the kitchen. You called out his name and he told you to stay put. He came in a while later with some breakfast for you.
It wasn't much, but you were still very grateful.

Miraak
He doesn't know shit about celebrating birthdays, since he'd never really gotten the opportunity to do so before. He got you some flowers and gave them to you when you woke up. He was worried it wouldn't be enough, but the look in your eyes let him know that it was.

Mercer Frey
This dumbass did forget your birthday. He didn't know why you were so moody towards him the entire day, why you kept making disapproving looks at him. You'd even given him the silent treatment.

He went for a drink to try and get a break from work and you'd gotten to Vekel before him, so he was mad at Mercer.

"Why is everyone so angry today?" He asked, regarding everyone's attitude.

Vekel looked at him with confusion, "Are you kidding?"

"What?!"

"It's Y/N's birthday, man."

Mercer's face went pale. He shot up out of his seat and rushed back home to you, determined to make it up to you.

Cicero
A little odd, but he likes to take you on a killing spree. You know, since you're both into that sort of thing. And if it was even possible, he treats you more like a queen than usual.

Jarl Balgruuf
Makes as much time as he can for you, giving you all the special treatment he can. You get the most amazing meals throughout the day, and honestly you couldn't ask for anything better than that.

General Tullius
You were devastated. He was away at a camp on your birthday, but you tried to set that aside and just treat the day as if it was any other day.

The day went by and you'd done everything you'd normally done. You had just changed into your pajamas and you heard a knock on the door. You were confused as to who would be here at such a late hour, but you still went to go open the door. When you opened it, there he was in all his glory. He was wet and dirty from the rain and mud, but he still had a smile on his face.

"Uh, surprise! Happy Birthday, dear."

Ulfric Stormcloak
You are the most important thing to him, especially during special occasions like these. You woke to breakfast in bed, then you were gifted with a new outfit to wear throughout the day. Only made of finest quality, of course. New jewelry and lots a flowers. He likes to go all out for you. You're his queen, after all.