You get kidnapped

male characters

Brynjolf

He will spend days looking for you. He will hardly get any rest, as he is looking for possible places you might have been taken to. The entire Guild will be on edge around Brynjolf, which only causes them to try and find you as well.

Savos Aren

The entire college will basically be put on lockdown. The older members will be with Savos searching for you. The younger members will be researching how you got kidnapped and see if they can find you that way.

Vilkas

With the blood of the wolf, its easier for him to track you down. Of course, that also means he will be EXTREMELY pissed at whoever has taken you and will kill them on sight. After he finds you tied in some cave outside of Whiterun, he immediately feels more content, but still very pissed.

Farkas

He would be miserable. He would try and find you by himself and unfortunately he wouldn't have much luck. He would hoard himself up in his room, trying to find ways to get you back. After two days of him being in there, his brother would drag him out and set him straight for not telling anyone. With the help of his sheild-siblings, he was able to get you back. Afterwards, his eyes were on you almost 24/7.

Ulfric Stormcloak

The Thalmor would've taken you as prisoner. Ulfric would refuse to rest until he had you back. And he wouldn't just send some of his men to do it, he would go kick some Thalmor ass himself.

Bishop (mod)

He would find you almost instantly, due to Karnwyr having your scent.