Vilkas x Reader (smut)

A/N~ This is so late!! I'm really sorry. I started school and have been just overwhelmed with homework. To make up for it, I tried to make this chapter longer for you guys! Thank you for being patient with me.

warnings!~  smut, dominant vilkas, rough sex, and i think that's it.

THIS MIGHT HAVE ERRORS! (I will fix them later lol)

I took another sip of my ale and sighed. I was currently sitting at the top of the Bannered Mare, looking at the front door down below. Vilkas and I got into another argument last night. He was trying to get me to train with him this morning, which is torture. I'm tired of him bossing me around. I've worked hard to get up in the ranks, and Vilkas wants to be in charge of everyone. Well, we'll see about that.

After he told me that he was basically a whelp last night and left, I rented a room at the Inn. No, I'm not showing up to a training session I don't even need. I'll see how long it takes him to find me, and how angry he'll be.

Because Vilkas is hilarious when he's angry. To me anyways. Most people think he's scary. But he's all bark and no bite.

It was about noon, and I was getting tired of waiting up here. I decided to sit on the bed and read a book while I wait. Although I'd never admit it out loud, I love to read. It's like my escape from reality.

About fifteen minutes into reading my book, I heard the inn doors open. I heard people start talking. Ugh. It's not Vilkas, it's the regular patrons that come around this time.

I rolled my eyes and continued to read.

An hour went by, and it was well into the afternoon by this point. I started thinking Vilkas wouldn't be coming. Plus, my check out time was coming soon and I was starving. I sat up and grabbed the bag I packed previously that night and reached into it for some bread. As I was eating my almost stale bread, I heard the inn doors open. The second the sound erupted the building, everyone went silent. There was no more music playing, no more cheers from the patrons. I have to admit, I was a little scared.

The noise in the room slowly gathered back up, and I heard Vilkas talk to the bartender for a moment, and my heart dropped. I know I planned for this to happen, and I said he was all bark no bite, but I couldn't help it.

I heard heavy footsteps walk up the stairs, and my first instinct was to get under the covers and act asleep. I felt so stupid. I planned this!

I heard a knock on the door, and ignored it. I was going from upset, to scared, and to angry pretty quickly.

The knock came again, and I sighed and got up to go get it, but then the door burst open.

"Vilkas!!" I said because he scared the shit out of me, "I could have been changing!"

He rolled his eyes, "That's why I knocked. But you didn't answer me and I got tired of waiting."

"Why are you here?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

He reached over to grab me and I quickly backed away.

"Don't."

"Come on. I want to talk to you someplace else."

"Well you can stand there and be a good boy and let me get my stuff." I answer with sass. He raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms. He didn't like that at all.

I grabbed my bag and shoved my book back into it and slung it over my shoulder. I walked right past him and he didn't follow me.

"Are you coming or not?" I said as I continued to walk. I heard him sigh and begin to follow me outside. We walked to Jorrvaskr in silence.