Savos Aren x Reader

Hey guys! Watch for the A/N at the end of this chapter!

warnings~ swearing!

After a really long day of lessons, I decided to go back to my room for some studying and maybe some dinner. I was studying more on soul gems and enchanting, since Im not very good with either when I got a knock on my door.

I sighed and stood up from my seat and walked over to the door.

"This better be important," I thought. I really wasn't in the mood to deal with it right now. I opened the door and saw Mirabelle. I don't really like talking to her, but she is way better than talking to Nirya.

"Oh hey, Mirabelle. Is there something you need?"

"Good afternoon, Y/N. I just wanted to let you know that the Arch-Mage has requested to see you up in his quarters." she said.

"Wait, why?" I asked.

"Don't ask me. I just deliver the news. I'd advise you go up there immediately. He seemed rather upset." she plainly said and walked back to her own quarters. My heartbeat accelerated. How is she so calm right now?!

I closed my door and started to walk to his quarters. My palms started getting shaking and sweaty. Savos and I have met on several occasions and we've actually started to become close. Probably too close. I dont know exactly what you would call our relationship. Friends with benefits? I can't explain it. However, I haven't spoken with him in almost two weeks. We got into a pretty nasty argument and he got WAY out of line. His words are still echoing in my head.

A WEEK IN A HALF EARLIER~

I had a surprise for Savos. I had traveled all the way to Whiterun to get him a brand new spell tome that had recently been stolen. It was his first spell tome, given to him by his mother. I know it isn't gonna be the exact same, but I think he's gonna love it otherwise.

I opened the door to his quarters. We usually met after school hours so no one could disturb us or suspect anything. I held the wrapped spell tome behind my back with a grin on face and approached Savos, who was sitting at his desk looking rather upset with a book in his hands.

"Hey, Savos! I got you some-"

"Y/N, I can't do this anymore" he interuppted. He was still staring at the book in his hands.

"What?! Why?!"

"Goddamn it, Y/N! Don't you get it?? Theres no way this could work! Get out!" He said as he threw the book he had in his hand across the room. He looked at me with angry eyes, and I was terrifed of what he might do next.

I looked at him in shock with tears in my eyes. I had never seen him so angry before. I ran out of his quarters as soon as I could. Not looking back once. I dropped the present on my way out the door. I didnt even care at the moment. I just wanted out of here. Now.

PRESENT TIME~

I was right outside the door. I was beyond nervous. I slowly stepped in and shut the door behind me. I walked up the steps and into his room, trying to act confident but failing miserably.

"Savos?" No reply. I looked in the room and didn't see him in his usual spot. I walked over to where his bed was a sure enough there he was. He was softly crying into his hands while sitting on the edge of the bed. I was shocked. I guess you wouldn't normally expect someone like him to cry. I quickly ran over to him. I dont know what took over me. It was like a natural instinct or something. Yes, I was still mad at him, but I still care about him.

I knelt down on my knees in front of him and began to caress his arm.

"Savos? Are you okay? Whats going on??" I asked.

He removed his hands from his face and looked down at me with the saddest eyes Ive ever seen. He grabbed my hands and held them in his own.

"Y/N I'm so sorry. I'm so damn sorry." he said.

"Savos, I-"

"No. Don't say anything yet," he interrupted, "Y/N, I didn't mean any of those things I said the other night. I was so caught up with everything going on here at the College. I haven't been myself since you left. I saw what you got for me. You didn't deserve what I did to you. You make me so happy and everytime you're around you make me feel at ease. I've never had anyone like that in my life before. I dont know what got into me the other night. I was so stupid. I love you, Y/N. More than anything, including the College."

I stood up from my spot and tugged him up with me. I tugged the sleeve of my oversized robes over my hand and wiped away his tears gently.

"We really need to get those fixed for you." Savos joked. I chuckled lightly in response.

"Savos, I completely understand what you're saying. I think you're just really stressed out. I'm not mad at you. I love you so much. I'm sorry." I said to him.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"Because you have been working so hard lately. I was pushing you to see me every night when you should be sleeping. This is my fault. I'm-"

"I'm going to stop you right there," He interrupted, "Y/N, none of this is your fault. I've been letting myself get too worked up lately. You've been nothing but good to me and I was too blind to see that." He said as he planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Let's just make sure to take care of eachother next time, okay?" I responded.

"Sounds like a plan. I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Savos."

I TOLD you the book wasn't discontinued! Truth is, I've moved into three different homes within the past 8 months. The third home I was in was with some pretty messed up people. Luckily, as of last week, I'm finally back at home! Everything in my life if finally falling into place. I'm sorry for not writing. But hopefully I'll be doing more of it now! Thanks for being patient with me. Stay safe you guys!

Also if you were wondering about the "New Plan" I posted about a while back, that girl and I got into a really big argument over the book. She wanted to turn it into something that it wasn't intended to be. I'm sorry for that. But for now, I'm the only one writing this book!

SEND ME REQUESTS!