Do they like giving affection in public?

A/N- thank you so much for 5k!!

warnings~ affection. yes that's a warning because i'm lonely

Vilkas
Yes and no. He likes holding your hand while you're walking or giving you a quick peck on the cheek, but anything more than that gets him flustered and embarrassed.

Farkas
Even if you've been in a relationship for a while, he still gets nervous when it comes to affection in front of others. Maybe it's due to teasing from others, or that he's just awkward sometimes, he doesn't know.

Brynjolf
Absolutely. He has no problem with it, he actually loves embarrassing you when the kiss lingers for too long or he pulls you to him by your waist.

Savos Aren
No no no no no. Even a hand hold gets him all embarrassed.

"It's not professional, Y/N."

"Get that disgusted look off your face and just hold my hand for once."

Teldryn Sero
Sorta, except when he sees someone flirting with you. Then all that goes out the window. He doesn't care to kiss you roughly in front of people, the more people who know you're his, the better.

Miraak
He has no idea what he's doing, so no matter what it's going to embarrass him. He'll try, but it'll be awkward for him. It's been a while and he's still getting used to it.

Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak
He loves it. He's really possessive over you and has no problem showing people that you're his queen. And you don't have problems with it either.

General Tullius
Says no, because he finds it unprofessional as well, but he secretly loves it. Maybe a little too much, but so do you. He likes to put up a tough guy act, but you're one of the only ones that can break it down.

Mercer Frey
Yes 100%. He loves it, and he gets upset when other people complain about it. He doesn't normally get flustered, but on the occasion that he does, he hates it more than anything.

Jarl Ballin'
Typically no, since he's around his children a lot and they don't really like it. But when they aren't, he loves it.

Cicero
He LOVES it. He loves it so much, sometimes he'll go a little bit overboard and freak people out by touching you too much. He only does it out of love. though.

Ralof
Yes, when he's the one that does it. If it's you, then he's embarrassed but he likes it. You make him feel loved.

Hadvar
Of course, it's you. He loves you so much and he's not afraid to show that in front of others.