When you get in trouble

Vilkas
He's actually pretty upset about it. I mean, he had to go get you out of jail. He's a companion, it doesn't look very good for his job. Overall, he's upset, and expects you to pay whatever bounty you have. Even if it's not in Whiterun.

Farkas
Usually, Farkas is cuddly and friendly, but the look he gave you when he had to get you out of jail was something you'd never forget. You felt so bad about it. He wasn't mad, just disappointed. He'll actually help with your bounty, though.

Brynjolf
He'll act upset about it until you're behind closed doors. No he didn't like to pay money to keep the guards quiet, or the fact you got caught whatever it was that you were doing, but overall he was pretty chill about it.

Savos Aren
Is EXTREMELY disappointed in you. Come on, the college already has a bad rep, and going to jail makes it about a million times worse. He's willing to hear your side of the story and help pay your bounty.

Teldryn Sero
He's not mad, upset, or disappointed. He thinks it's hilarious. He'll come get you out of jail, or help you stay hidden from any guards. Of course, all while trying not to laugh at you. Also is a BIG tease about it afterwards.

Cicero
Will kill the guards just to save you. It'll probably get you in more trouble than you started with, but you don't mind at all.

Sheogorath
Literally doesn't care. He thinks it's quite amusing watching you in jail or trying to run away from guards. Just like Teldryn, he's a huge tease about it afterwards.