Ulfric Stormcloak as your father

i realized i've written one shots about ulfric and a pregnant reader, but he has no father headcanons! so here is the content no one asked for :)) also the art isn't mine!

You like to bribe the guards not to tell your father certain things, such as sneaking out or snooping around the parts of the castle you weren't supposed to be in.

Ulfric is a very protective father. Family is first for him.

He loves to spoil you, especially if you're the only child. However, he's very strict with you.

Training from a young age, no matter if you're a boy or a girl.

Highest quality of education he can get you.

You'll become a foodie. It's something about being born with the highest quality of food given to you on a silver platter that makes you love it so much.

Traveling across Skyrim with your father for things like business deals and meets.

If your father isn't already High King when your born, the upcoming moot will be a HUGE deal to you. You'll do almost anything to help you father become High King.

He secretly lets you have sips of his drink when no one is looking.

Piggy back rights are a very big thing. Or riding on his shoulders.

Jumping up and down on his bed early in the morning to wake him up is one of your favorite things to do.

Galmar treats you like one of his own.

Surprisingly, you like to read.

Ulfric doesn't really want you to join the Stormcloaks, but he is willing to let you do so.

If your a girl, don't count on having a lover as a teen. Unless you sneak it.

Even when you're older, he's still very apprehensive of your significant other.

You personally know most of the Jarls.

You're definitely gonna be home schooled. Don't even try to fight me on that.

Sitting on the Throne and acting like your king/queen. Or sitting there before your father does and him having to forcefully move you from the spot.