Neloth as your father

moreeeee headcanons until i can write a better chapter lmao

To sum it up, it's very different.

He gets sorta disgusted if you choose to not pursue magic, but lets you anyways.

Lots of dangerous tests and experiments, but not on you of course.

He's very hard on you, so please try and be patient with him.

Not a very affectionate guy. He's only slightly affectionate when you get hurt.

You'll probably turn out rebellious due to his strict attitude.

You spend a lot of time trying to make him proud. Even if he doesn't show it he's always proud of you.

He gets annoyed quite easily.

Not a lot of normal father/child bonding time. Your type of bonding is always magic or research related.

Gets kind of offended if you ask to join the College of Winterhold.

You get great influence from him. So you have a very big attitude.

The apprentices are slightly scared of you but you think it's funny.

When you're bored of hanging out in Tel Mithryn you go out and explore the ashy grounds.

You often have a stuffy nose due to the ash, and your father finds your sniffles awfully distracting.

You hate canis root tea because it's almost all you have to drink.

You're always safe because well, it's Neloth. Who would be dumb enough to challenge Neloth?

You're extremely sarcastic.

Floating up and down that weird thing in the house is your favorite way to pass time. That is until your Father tells you to knock it off.

He's not experienced with children, so your raised more as if you were his apprentice.

You are his only soft spot. He would never admit that, though.

Very criticizing of your work but he does it out of love. He just wants to see you succeed.