A/N

Welcome to Hunger Games: Bleeding Hearts!

I am SO excited to be able to share this story with the world. I know it's a bit late to be writing Hunger Games-inspired stories, but I'm hoping people will still be able to find this and enjoy it.

This story has been a looooooong time in the making, let me tell you. I started writing this back in Middle School, back when I had a writing partner. Together, we wrote the original draft of this story. It was a Hunger Games-based script (like for a movie) featuring the real-life members of our 7th Grade class (cringy, I know).

It's been a long journey since that original story. Many characters have been changed, all tributes' names have been replaced, and the story has been moved to first-person POV.

Unlike this story's sequel, Hunger Games: Bleeding Hearts will be told from a variety of POVs, with a different one every chapter. A majority of the tributes and even a few mentors will have a chance to speak their minds on the story's events. 

What this means for you as the reader: you don't necessarily know who wins the Games until the end. Re-readers (if there ever are any), don't spoil anything in the comments. There is something to say in the story that we are the Capitol citizens; we cheer for our favorites and we cry when they lose. Feel free to choose favorites among the many tributes - I know I have a few favorites myself!

I hope you enjoy this story as much as I did writing it!

~S