Chapter 23 Extra: Shen Yuan's Babysitting Diaries

January 1, 20XX

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Bro, you wouldn't believe what happened! I can't even believe what happened that's why I'm writing it down to check if I'm still sane because I can't tell this to anyone else.

Okay, here it goes....

LUO BINGHE APPEARED IN FRONT OF ME! Like "POOF!", here you go, one Luo Binghe with a dash of "Who-are-you-where's-my-Shizun-I'm-going-to-kill-you" attitude.

So it was New Year's Eve, okay? I was standing by my balcony, minding my own business, drinking cans of beer because I have no one to celebrate it with since all my family members have their own celebrations somewhere fancy, and I don't really like fancy parties. Mom and Dad are somewhere in Hawaii, I think? My brothers have their own families to celebrate with and my sister is with her boyfriend in USA. The usual.

And I got a liiiitttllee bit drunk that I started talking to myself about stuff, and end up remembering that stupid ending of Resentment of Chunsan.

I thought I wouldn't hate any writer more than Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky (godbless his soul, wherever he may be, I don't want his ghost to haunt me), but little Miss Lewd Minion! WHY???? Papapa then death? Suicide? THE FUCK, WHAT DID LUO BINGHE EVER DO TO THESE AUTHORS????

So when the countdown is finished and everyone's shouting 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!' and stuff, I saw a shooting star and yelled "OH SHOOTING STAR! I WISH LUO BINGHE IS REAL SO I CAN PROTECT THE SMOL BOI AND NO STUPID WRITERS WILL HURT HIM ANYMORE!!!"

I told you, I was drunk, okay?! Fuck, I hope no one reads this.

So yeah, it came true. He was asking me many questions at the same time while threatening to burn me to dust if I don't answer immediately and I'm down on the ground stuttering and rubbing my eyes to see if there was no drugs added to my beer. HOLLLLLLYYYY SHIIIITTTT!!!

He later learned he didn't have powers anymore but he's still super strong and punched a hole on my wall big enough for someone to pass through and then jumped from rooftop to rooftop on ancient Chinese garb trying to find his Shizun.

Right now, I'm at the police station filing a missing person report for a guy in ancient Chinese garb jumping from rooftops to rooftops yelling 'Shizun'.

Man, Luo Binghe became real! This is so cool!

April 1, 20XX

THIS IS NOT COOL!

I haven't written for the past three months because I have filed 14 missing person cases for a CERTAIN SOMEONE, got 33 death threats and near-death experience from a CERTAIN SOMEONE, and stopped a CERTAIN SOMEONE from destroying half of China!

Guess who that certain someone is?

Ding Ding Ding! Ladies and gentlemen, it's Luo Binghe!!!

So yeah I've spent 3 months chasing and tracking down Luo Binghe, then chasing him again when he runs away after threatening to kill me when I try to explain everything. He just wouldn't believe me and keep looking for Shen Qingqiu!

So my only choice for him to believe me is to bring him to the fan convention and introduce him to Lewd Minion, the writer of the BL world he came from.

The problem is... the fans immediately attacked us with their squeals and fangirling thinking he was a Luo Binghe cosplayer.

He's the most accurate Luo Binghe cosplayer in the world, girls.

They took him in front of a tribute for him and Shen Qingqiu. It's like an altar with their character art in a huge frame filled with flowers and letters. They asked him to make a speech 'in-character' and nobody expected what they got.