Chapter 15: Lost in the Land of Tender, Found in the Depths of Despair

Land of the Tender is one of the most common xianxia cliches, and who wrote this goddamn book?

The King of Cliches himself, Airplane Shooting Towards the Sky! Of course it's gotta be here too! More opportunities to make the protagonist horny and get it on with a girl while saving her and adding cool points!

"Damn you, Airplane-bro! May your airplane never shoot anything, along with all your 18 generations!" Shen Qingqiu cursed.

Though he had to admit, his version of the Land of the Tender isn't as audacious or perverted as he thought. He could have made it like a poisonous flowering plant that turns into sexy naked women who feeds on your life force, but no. He made it an actual 'land', thank goodness.

In Proud Immortal Demon Way, The Land of the Tender is a secret underground palace that used to be the home of an old emperor's harem. The empress was angered by the sounds of his husband doing it all day with different women and so she... castrated him. And also killed all the lovely girls. And burned the whole place down. 

Talk about a savage queen!

Now, the souls of the women and the emperor d*ck transformed  the ruins into a conscious entity, that moves itself and trap innocent travelers from time to time. In the middle of the 'land' was a staff, and it is the only way to escape. But it was also a bait because the place is a fucking minefield of aphrodisiac traps! And it feeds on your spiritual energy too the more you're injured!

In these past three days, Shen Qingqiu survived 43 hallucination darts, narrowly avoided a kinky bear trap, and lost all of his spiritual energy to even swing his sword.

If this was an RPG dungeon crawl, he would have been in Level 5 out of 30 and already in low HP.

The effects of the aphrodisiac is starting to overcome him, making it hot and unbearable to move. This is worse than being drunk for 15 bottles, he could only pinch himself to stay conscious.

He doesn't want to die here. His last moments being succumbed in a wet dream filled with naked girls until he suddenly he lose his breath? No, thank you. Let stallion protagonists have that honor.

But this was his life ever since he got into this mess. If only Binghe was around, it wouldn't be so bad..

"Shizun." He could almost hear his voice.

No, not just that. He can see his face.

Luo Binghe took him in his arms and carried him bridal style, covering him from the life-sucking projectiles of the next level trap room. He could almost see the throne room holding the staff. 

This must be his hallucination then.

Luo Binghe supported him to sit at the edge of the throne room, comforting him and embracing him, telling him he is safe now. He kissed him, slowly... delicately... passing spiritual energy every time their lips touched. 

This is too real to be a hallucination!

"Binghe, you're back." He held his hands as the kiss went deeper, his body weak yet not willing to let go. 

As he traced Binghe's face, he felt wet, hot tears.

"It hurts..." He sobbed yet continue passing energy through kisses. "It hurts, Shizun..."

"Then don't pass energy anymore. I'll be alright." He lifted the young disciple's chin and smiled sweetly.

"No, it's not that..." He passed another wave of energy despite being injured himself. "I'm so happy I met you, but I wish I never had at all. Then it wouldn't hurt this much..."