Chapter 6: Unlocked Memories, Uncertain Emotions (Part 3)

This finally cemented in Luo Binghe's mind that this Shen Qingqiu is completely different from the Shen Qingqiu he knew, and he gave up looking for malintent in his actions.

Besides, Liu Qingge saved him when Sha Hualing tried to attack. Bai Zhan Peak's Lord, Liu Qingge, who Shen Qingqiu killed in cold blood in Bingge's world! These two were supposed to be sworn enemies. Yet everything is upside down in this world, even Liu Qingge. The story is twisted beyond recognition from the original one.

"Martial Uncle Liu, this strong poison 'Without A Cure,' is it truly without a cure?" Words came out of Young Binghe's mouth, full of concern.

Shen Qingqiu kneeled down, as if he could no longer stand, and the disciple shakenly supported his master. "Let me lie down...... let me lie down for a while." He's still trying to save face but the spasms from the poison is really strong. Bingge felt conflicting emotions stirring inside him as he watched him like this.

Young Binghe is on the verge of crying. Therefore, even if he doesn't want to, Bingge is also teary eyed. Bingge felt he was losing face but could only suffer alone, since no one even knows the struggle he's going through reeling from the effect of crying for his enemy. Young Binghe weakly called out, "Shizun."

"I knew...... you would definitely win."

Both Luo Binghes sharing one body startled from those words and even before the young one can say anything, Shen Qingqiu lost consciousness in his arms. The young disciple's tears fell down, and Bingge's mind went blank, observing the scene as if he was the one crying. Crying for Shen Qingqiu.

It feels so wrong in many ways.

***

Since then, Young Binghe spent his days by Shen Qingqiu's side, taking care of him. Bingge watched his own hands prepare breakfast for 'Shizun', hear his own lips speak warmly to 'Shizun', feel his own hands cling to 'Shizun' like an attention-seeking child. It fucked up his mind in the first few days, internally cursing Shen Qingqiu and his young self here.

Also, it was Shen Qingqiu who accompanied him in the dreamscape that Meng Mo. the elder dream demon, made for him instead of Ning Yingying. So it seems that all the scenarios that should have happened with his wives went to Shen Qingqiu. Bingge don't know whether to laugh or cry, call out to the god voice to kill him or beg for him to take him back to his world. In the end, Bingge still continued unlocking the memories of his self here.

When Meng Mo was negotiating with Young Binghe to become his disciple in cultivating the demonic path, it was also Shen Qingqiu's welfare that was being negotiated. Bingge can notice the annoyance in the dream demon's face whenever Young Binghe couldn't speak a single sentence without 'Shizun'. Nothing I can do about it either, old man. This kid is absolutely smitten. Bingge sighed internally.

Young Binghe didn't agree immediately either, but instead escaped the dreamscape on his own. He hurriedly went to Shen Qingqiu's side checking to see if anything's wrong. The master reassured him, and seeing that everything is fine, he took his courage to ask, "Shizun, the demons...... are they all unpardonably evil and should be absolutely killed?"

Bingge also waited for his answer expectantly.

"It might not be the case. Just as humans are separated into good and evil people, the demons also have these differences. We can only see the Demon Realm people persecuting humans, but it could be that from that corner, there are also humans who harm innocent demons. Many times, these are only racial views that let the divide between both sides become deeper and deeper."

Huh. What a well-thought answer that my Shen Qingqiu would never say. Bingge praised. But it's all wrong. No one would believe that demons can be kind. Even I am a living proof of that.